Updates Boeing's CST-100 Starliner

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
I'm on standby today. Usually there is nothing to do on a Sunday. So my personal watch commit criteria is 90/10 for a "watch/no watch" today.

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
Great to have another second day off today. I might almost finish my own pdf training handbook today (basics of space flight, roughly 300 pages) while I might witness space flight history simultaneously. Only due to a thing called the internet. We have it for more than two decades now, but I am still amazed regarding the opportunities I get from it :hailprobe:

So, let's hope for a great show this time 🚀

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
It's always great to hear the voice of Rob Navias on NASA TV. Still immediately brings back memories of the Shuttle era.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Sorry, to disappoint anybody who has no time for watching the launch today... but I get the feeling, they will go today. :cool:

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
Sorry, to disappoint anybody who has no time for watching the launch today... but I get the feeling, they will go today. :cool:
Yeah, I also felt and thought the same. Sometimes it just feels and looks right, like today. Everything is going smoothly.

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
I always thought, already during the Shuttle era, that Mike Fincke is a very nice guy. I really enjoy that he is commenting the prelaunch of Starliner. Happened rarely or maybe never before I think, that a backup crew member is commenting a launch during a live broadcast. But I might be wrong :unsure:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I am sure, it had happened before. But don't ask me who was it. Usually it was somebody of an upcoming flight since the backup crew was still pretty busy during a mission.