Bug D3D9 Crashing during AMSO's LOI

MercuryGlider

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've recently been using AMSO again and I noticed that whenever I attempted to perform LOI using the LunarTransfer MFD it CTD's, I've attached the log (turned to .txt for file support reasons) and the quicksave file I was using (also turned into a .txt file for file support reasons though anyone who wants to test it should be able to change it back to .scn, don't quote me on that though). This has happened before but never multiple times in a row so I'm sure it's got to be something I'm doing.

Attachments

• Orbiter.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Apollo 11 0001.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 1

JMW

Aspiring Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've recently been using AMSO again and I noticed that whenever I attempted to perform LOI using the LunarTransfer MFD it CTD's, I've attached the log (turned to .txt for file support reasons) and the quicksave file I was using (also turned into a .txt file for file support reasons though anyone who wants to test it should be able to change it back to .scn, don't quote me on that though). This has happened before but never multiple times in a row so I'm sure it's got to be something I'm doing.
Just a stab in the dark as I'm not an astronaut so don't use AMSO,
Maybe because you used a qwicksave.scn That may not have all necessary data saved in it.

MercuryGlider

Reaction score
Just a stab in the dark as I'm not an astronaut so don't use AMSO,
Maybe because you used a qwicksave.scn That may not have all necessary data saved in it.
Hmm maybe, tried again but starting from the launch instead of the quicksave and it seemed to fix it so I may never know