OHM Deathstar(with lights and hangar-bay)

Redezem

Reaction score
It also fixes Death Star II! Double Win!

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Ah, Ok Ar81.

First you gotta install this:
Shuttle Tyderium http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3725
TIE Fighter http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3722

Then the Death Star, Then the patch up in this thread ^_^

hmm... someone could stack these addons in this order and make a star wars super pack.... meh, i prefer the author do that =)

Primaryman

Reaction score
I can confirm the Max Pain's Patch worked on my machine. I already had the shuttle and tie fighter installed before I installed the death star. I got crashing until I used Max's files. So cheers Max.

Foofoo14

Reaction score
Deathstar2 Issue

I'm having trouble with deathstar2's textures.

It's mesh is appearing as it should,but its all white.
if its the name of the deathstar's texture folder thats wrong then i would like to know the correct name for the folder. if its not that then i would like to know exactly what i should do to fix it

Attachments

• 09.10.18 19-23-33 deat2.jpg
    09.10.18 19-23-33 deat2.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Irafos

Reaction score
Hello all, alright. It does work. idk if I did something different but here is what I did exactly.

1. downloaded deathstar and extracted into orbiter directory using winzip with use folder names checked etc. Just like any other addon.

2. Downloaded Shuttle TD by the same author and extracted it but replacing the shuttle TD.ini file in the process.

3. Downloaded the patch that Max Pain provided. I then extracted the patch into a seperate folder and moved the files in the spacecraft folder into the configuration folder and overwriting them. Then I just loaded up one of the scenarios and it worked. I do not know if you have to have the shuttle TD addon but I would recomend it just incase. If your getting that problem with it not displaying the body then it's probably a graphics card error or your missing one of the files. IT DOES WORK THOUGH!

Shuttle Pilot

Reaction score
I have downloaded this Deathstar addon and I look in the Orbiter.log and it says that I am missing the texture exagen12.dds.

Any comments?

Reaction score
Geez! This thing is a frame rate killer! It drop mine down to 4 and 3 FPS! (I can't even tell if the shuttle is working...) But is it worth it? Yes! Well, still have to check the exterior, but I think it is a good "little" add on!

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Geez! This thing is a frame rate killer! It drop mine down to 4 and 3 FPS! (I can't even tell if the shuttle is working...) But is it worth it? Yes! Well, still have to check the exterior, but I think it is a good "little" add on!

You could try the D3D9 client, but it may or may not help the problem, depending on whether the addon uses high poly meshes or huge textures.

D3D9 available here:

http://d3d9client.codeplex.com/

If all else fails, disable the tractor beam & fight your way out! oh wait...

:hailprobe:

Reaction score
Um...I just see the equatorial line upon leaving the hangar. then DS disappears completely. Is it just my computer?