Problem Delta Glider 4 bottom panel lag problem

Reaction score
Whenever I go to 2d panel mode in DGIV, and press ctrl + downarrow to switch to bottom panel mode, my game gets incredibly buggy and starts lagging unless I switch back to the top panel, which has les options.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
There might be a shortcut assigned to ctrl+down. Have you tried that key combination outside of Orbiter? Does it do anything (say, flip the display upside-down?)

What exactly happens to Orbiter when ctrl+down is pressed? Graphical glitches, freezing? Does it happen for other 2D panels (Ravenstar, Shuttle-A, NASSP?) Does it do anything when a 2D panel is not available? Do Ctrl+Up Left or Right do anything funny too?

Multivac would tell you 'there is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer.' :tiphat:

Reaction score
When I switch to the bottom panel, my game starts lagging, and also my cursor does, so i have to switch back to top panel to fix it. It happens on XR2 Ravenstart too, and no, CTRL + Downarrow doesn't do anything outside th orbiter, It is not a shortcut to any appliaction.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Can you fire up your task manager and see what's stealing CPU cycles when you do a CTRL+DWN Arrow in Orbiter?

Reaction score
Nothing's stealing it; But the Strange thing is , my Orbiter takes +100 more MB's of RAM, and my performance tab is forced to 100% !

Reaction score
Nothing's stealing it; But the Strange thing is , my Orbiter takes +100 more MB's of RAM, and my performance tab is forced to 100% !

I assume you are running Windows.

have you tried scanning your computer for malware, or is this something that only occurs when Orbiter is running?

PeterRoss

Warranty man
Reaction score
Website
vk.com
What happens when you're switching to upper panel of any vessel with Ctrl+Up and then switching back with Ctrl+Down?