Problem Dock selection with UMMUFA

Furet

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I've searched around the forum, but I found nothing about this trouble. Sorry if thread is already existing.

When I'm using Computerex's UMMUFA, I don't know how to change the docking port for EVA. The readme file says "TAB + - : select next docking port (EVAs are done through docking ports)". I guess the "-" key is the one left from "=" key. I'm not using a QWERTY keyboard, and I don't know if it could be the reason for this problem. All other commands are working very well.

Could anybody tell me if I'm using this very usefull addon properly, or if anybody has the same problem and how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

Furet

Reaction score
Could someone just let me know if UMMUFA dock port selection is working on his computer, so that I could know if the problem comes from my config or if it's a bug from UMMUFA.

Thanks.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Works fine on my QWERTY keyboard. I've used it many times to move crew from the stock ISS to vehicles.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I didn't use it for a while, but I know that I had no problems with my QWERTZ keyboard. I think I used the buttons between "0" and Backspace for + and -...

I guess you are using this one:

800px-KB_France.svg.png
So it should be the one with ) ] and °.

Furet

Reaction score
Now I'm sure the problem is somewhere in my computer. It still doesn't work with a clean Orbiter/UCGO install, and I was hitting the good key from the beginning.

Thanks a lot for your replies, I won't get on your nerves with that question any more ;)

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Silly question - You are HOLDING tab then hitting the '-' aren't you? The dock selection text is just a small note in red on the main screen.

Furet

Reaction score
You are HOLDING tab then hitting the '-' aren't you?

Yes. It goes right to cycle the MMUs (tab + '=') for instance, but there's nothing I can do for the docking ports.
However it's not a very important problem, and there is a lot more to enjoy with Orbiter. I was just wondering if the problem is common to other UMMUFA users.