Question First Person Camera and Interaction

Luft2010

Reaction score
I was wondering if its possible to have this kind of addon in Orbiter or if there's already addon for it. The main idea is for us to be able to move around inside our spaceship in first person camera just like ordinary astronauts. Say for example, when we are finished putting our craft into the orbit we can release ourselves from the pilot seat and go to the resting cabin, or move to another different position in the craft e.g: loading bay, looking at the window. We can also interact with different equipment, opening door, etc.

RS-232

No!
Reaction score
Website
piv.pivpiv.dk
I was wondering if its possible to have this kind of addon in Orbiter or if there's already addon for it. The main idea is for us to be able to move around inside our spaceship in first person camera just like ordinary astronauts. Say for example, when we are finished putting our craft into the orbit we can release ourselves from the pilot seat and go to the resting cabin, or move to another different position in the craft e.g: loading bay, looking at the window. We can also interact with different equipment, opening door, etc.
Well since orbiter has no collision detection you would just walk through the walls or the floor to the outside of the craft/vessel

RisingFury

OBSP developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4256"]First Person Experience[/ame]

Maybe something you're looking for...

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Eridanus has the ability to unstrap yourself from the spacecraft.

Luft2010

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, I'll check both Eridanus and FPE mod out. :)