Graduation

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
Well, it is official. Just a couple of hours ago, I officially graduated from high school. :graduate:

It has certainly been a long time coming. I have met a lot of people during my four years in high school (most of whom I will probably never see again). But now it is time to move on and look into the future.

My biggest regret, though, is that I spent all those years in school and all I got was a piece of paper! :lol:

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Congrats Missioncmdr! I too just graduated May 23 myself. While we are saddened by the friends we leave behind and think back to all the lost oppourtunities, we must look forward toward a new future and hope always for the best.
Congrats!

V8Li

Reaction score
Congrats guys, it's been 4 years now since I've graduated, almost a life time :) for me. Ah, highschool... :cheers:

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Congrats.

It has certainly been a long time coming. I have met a lot of people during my four years in high school (most of whom I will probably never see again).

That is what facebook is for.:p

My biggest regret, though, is that I spent all those years in school and all I got was a piece of paper!

I thought high school was all about getting drunk and chasing women, hopefully you got a few hangovers as well as the piece of paper!

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
I thought high school was all about getting drunk and chasing women, hopefully you got a few hangovers as well as the piece of paper!

I do not drink. And, not only that, it is not legal for me to either.

Star explorer

Reaction score

No your thinking of college thats were you get drunk and
chase woman :cheers:

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
And, not only that, it is not legal for me to either.

Something that has stopped precisely 0% of people in the past. Not drinking because you don't want to is fine, not drinking 'cos you're a year or two underage doesn't cut it.:rofl:

No your thinking of college thats were you get drunk and chase woman :cheers:

I always get this school and college thing confused. Wish you guys would just call it a darned university!

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Something that has stopped precisely 0% of people in the past. Not drinking because you don't want to is fine, not drinking 'cos you're a year or two underage doesn't cut it.:rofl:

I also can't understand, how people can be considered first old enough to make a drivers license and years after that learn how much alcohol they can take. :lol:

But well, getting drunk with American beer is a real achievement anyway.

Missioncmdr

Reaction score

It is not really the law that has stopped me from getting stupid drunk, hungover, and suffering brain and liver damage, just common sense (a characteristic absent in most individuals of my peer group).

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
It is not really the law that has stopped me from getting stupid drunk, hungover, and suffering brain and liver damage, just common sense (a characteristic absent in most individuals of my peer group).

I understand completely, and for the record, I graduated last year and am turning 18 on the 18th