Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
I have here in my laptop recordings totalling of about 6 minutes of footages of the city, if anyone can refer me to a better free (or open-source) Movie editor than the Windows Live Movie Maker (which hates the gigabytes of file I threw at it), I am willing to stitch them into a seamless video and upload it to youtube.

BTW things to expect: I used ArtVenom's Faithful 128x with a GLSL shader configuration by Chocapic13 and the recording is in 1080p.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Well, looks like I have have a little problem, can you move me back please, Hielor?

20130309200315.jpg

Mindblast

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.nestadlinn.de
I just had a nasty creeper accident at the iron farm. I was standing in front of the pusher plate that activates the crushing piston when a creeper came in from the front where the iron golems fall in and went boom before i was able to react. The explosion destroyed most of the red wool floor and the water from the golem death chamber flooded down into the redstone circuitry below. I was able to repair the crushing mechanism but there is also a big hall with redstone stuff below where i couldnt quite figure out what it does. Looks to me like some sort of code logic with lines coming from the buttons on the entrance. I repaired most of it using common sense but somebody more knowledgeable than me should probably take a look at it.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Since getting stuck on the roof of the nether seems to be a common problem, I've set up a portal directly above the nether hub ~(-10, 50). You can see it from 0,0 in the nether, and there's a small trail of torches from 0,0 as well.

Usage of this portal is logged and I will severely frown on anyone who intentionally glitches themself above the nether roof in order to travel quickly and safely.

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
how do you get stuck above the nether in the first place? I have my lot of shares for glitches (primarily because of the huge ping), but never once I ended up above the nether :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

and now I can proudly add "getting stuck to the roof of the nether" as an accomplishment in my list of glitches :lol:

I have confirmed, along with mindblast74 that this is a universally reproducible occurrence, sammy's overworld nethergate is now somehow connected to the roof of the nether, might as well make another rail line going to hielor's stargate there sam.

Jokes aside, I suspect that either hielor have been using an unstable version of bukkit or the multiverse addon had some problems.

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
well I wonder what kind of programming mess can create that? it's almost as if a cat stepped on the keyboard of one of the developers :lol:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well, players have been teleporting to the nether roof while logging in for a while now - I guess now we have a more reliable way of having that adventure.

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
Well, players have been teleporting to the nether roof while logging in for a while now - I guess now we have a more reliable way of having that adventure.

From the page before ;)

Usage of this portal is logged and I will severely frown on anyone who intentionally glitches themself above the nether roof in order to travel quickly and safely.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Some teasers to what I have been capturing the last 2 days

Sunset in the City

Frameshot_MC_day2__04.png

The Two Spires

Frameshot_MC_day2__06.png

And what have been, arguably, the best shot I've ever taken in Minecraft

Waking Up the Lighthouse

Frameshot_MC_day2__10.png

And the last of them all, Konstantin in the Dusk (taken from the new bovine farm by shootingiron)

Frameshot_MC_day2__01.png

the rest of them can be seen in the Minecraft Screenshot Thread

Last edited:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Waiting to see the thread title "Hielor's Minecraft Server: KuatYards is dead!"

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Hi guys,

After some months of not playing Minecraft I decided to give it a try again, but when I try to login to the server I get the message that I'm banned.. What did I do wrong?

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
your account was online long time ago, longer than I could remember almost a year ago perhaps, and he was speaking something German, but not standard German but I can tell that it is not Dutch either or at least not standard Dutch, and he said that he's your brother or sibling. If you ever gave your password to somebody else, that perhaps could be the problem, and perhaps he pissed off someone which then led to the banning of the account. Well I can tell from his broken English-Germanic compound and your apparent fluency in English makes the case that there are two differing individuals purporting to be IronRain, and I am willing to testify this for your case if it ever needed.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Are you thinking of Nosydog? (Never forget) That was different. I don't think there were any other shared account users of the server.

Unfortunately nope, never heard or seen nosydog, but I once broke an IronRain free from Arrowstar's tower and I asked Arrowstar about this and he admitted of sharing his place with IronRain.

Last edited: