Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
Well, Arrowstar, the oceans around our island is still have its supply of clays. I have mastered the art of deep underwater mining while helping the Batman making his Wayne manor.

BTW I propose to deliver one of the inaugural lectures:

Creepers and hiss, the Anatomy of a Mob :p

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
I have a couple stacks of bricks. I'm willing to dig up clay, but I'll only use so much of my coal and so many shovels.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have a couple stacks of bricks. I'm willing to dig up clay, but I'll only use so much of my coal and so many shovels.

I will take you up on that offer. You're free to donate as many (or few) coals, clay, and bricks as you want. I'll provide iron shovels for you since you'd be helping. I'll probably need at least a double chest full of red bricks to start, and that translates to 4 double chests of clay balls. I already have just under 2 double chests of clay and I'll be working on getting more soon. Why don't you send me a PM, Nick, and we can talk about this more there. Let me know what you think.

Eccentrus: I've been hitting up the local swamps since those are easier and I can see the clay on the dynmap, but as soon as I run out of close swamps, I'll hit the seabed. Btw, you should know I've only been collecting clay in order to kill time while the upper platform gets sorted and a correct starting point is created. After that happens, I'll go to work on the upper platform.

If anyone else wants to donate clay or bricks to the university, please let me know. :tiphat:

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I have a lot of clay in my storage room and I don't need it. Should be 1/4 of a double chest.

---------- Post added 29-06-12 at 00:14 ---------- Previous post was 28-06-12 at 23:12 ----------

I placed 244 bricks in a chest in my castle's entrance hall. But I'll deliver them tomorrow if I have time.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have a lot of clay in my storage room and I don't need it. Should be 1/4 of a double chest.

---------- Post added 29-06-12 at 00:14 ---------- Previous post was 28-06-12 at 23:12 ----------

I placed 244 bricks in a chest in my castle's entrance hall. But I'll deliver them tomorrow if I have time.

Thanks! Put them in a chest somewhere, add my username "hardena" to the permissions, and I'll come grab them where ever they are. :thumbup:

EDIT: Btw, feel free to just give me the clay balls if you have those. That's fine too.

Last edited:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Diggin up clay. Dropped some into an odd abyss around 6, y, -284. Narrow, insanely deep abyss. o_o
EDIT: Dang, went a tiny bit too deep investigating... Disconnected while drowning... uh oh.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
UH-oh, Nick. Good luck getting out? :p

If/when you do, let me know where you drop off the clay. Thanks! :D

---------- Post added 07-02-12 at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-01-12 at 09:26 AM ----------

Gerdih, Woo, and I got a fair amount of the upper plate of the SkyCity project finished today. Which reminds me, I had a question for Woo:

skycity.png

:lol:

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
very nicely and quickly done Arrowstar, shame that I can't join you guys until tomorrow, but at least I will be joining you guys in the same hours, :D

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks, Eccentrus. Those columns you see are three blocks of air apart, which means people can just grab slabs and start filling in the gaps very quickly. It probably wouldn't take more than an hour or two for everything I've outlined in to be filled in.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I can't connect to the server, it seems. Tells me it failed to verify my username on every try. Minecraft login works as usual. :shrug:

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I had that issue, downloading a fresh copy of Minecraft appeared to solve it :shrug:

Gerdih

Reaction score
[LWC] Internal error. Notify an admin immediately.
:p LAYER_INTERACT

This is what server said to me while playing

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I can't connect to the server, it seems. Tells me it failed to verify my username on every try. Minecraft login works as usual. :shrug:
Worked for me when I tried just now, and I'm not local to the server...

I'll restart the server when I get home in a couple hours anyway.

---------- Post added at 17:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

[LWC] Internal error. Notify an admin immediately.
:p LAYER_INTERACT

This is what server said to me while playing
Consider me notified, I'll look into it, thanks.

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

Stuff should be fixed. Let me know if you have any further issues.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hielor: I noticed tonight while on the server that the Autosave was not stating that it had ever completed. I received a number of "Autosave will commence soon" messages, but never anything beyond that stating it had finished, as it usually does. The server was also fairly laggy tonight. Not sure if those are related in any way...

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hielor: I noticed tonight while on the server that the Autosave was not stating that it had ever completed. I received a number of "Autosave will commence soon" messages, but never anything beyond that stating it had finished, as it usually does. The server was also fairly laggy tonight. Not sure if those are related in any way...
Solved the saving problem, not sure if it was causing the lag too.