Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Not a big deal, just thought it would be neat to have, for the nostalgia. There's a chance I downloaded it somewhere. I'll check all my storage media later tonight and see if I can find it.

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
Finally got time to take a proper look at this and oh my, when you said backup you weren't kidding. This seems to be basically the entire server sans jar file. Spinning off a render of the central city as we speak. Hopefully I can find other interesting things to do with this.

---------- Post added at 23:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

TADA:
FlXOK0o.png

(apologies for cutting the rocket in half...)
Something interesting that doesn't appear on this image is how crowded underground is in this area. You've got vaults, bases, branch mines, strip mines, rail lines, caves, ravines and even a few hidden tunnels I think.

Shootingiron

Delay forever, or not at all.
Reaction score
Finally got time to take a proper look at this and oh my, when you said backup you weren't kidding. This seems to be basically the entire server sans jar file. Spinning off a render of the central city as we speak. Hopefully I can find other interesting things to do with this....

Yes, I'm necroposting ... but thanks for the picture Jango. I put a lot of work into my library and farm. It was great to see them from orbit! =)

Just for kicks I installed minetest (I run Ubuntu) yesterday. My 5yo daughter immediately climbed into my lap to watch, and loved to whole thing. Pretty soon i had her navigating through a cave, mining coal and laughing with glee.

I think in a year or two there is a good chance of having real daddy-daughter time in minecraft ... and I'll definitely try and import some of the cool things I ... and you guys, built.

Cheers! Hail Probe!:hailprobe:

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Finally got time to take a proper look at this and oh my, when you said backup you weren't kidding. This seems to be basically the entire server sans jar file. Spinning off a render of the central city as we speak. Hopefully I can find other interesting things to do with this.

---------- Post added at 23:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

TADA:
FlXOK0o.png

(apologies for cutting the rocket in half...)
Something interesting that doesn't appear on this image is how crowded underground is in this area. You've got vaults, bases, branch mines, strip mines, rail lines, caves, ravines and even a few hidden tunnels I think.
@jangofett287, @Hielor, @Artlav - I see my house (near the southern ice lake) and the Delta Glider model I made, but when I tried to play the old save, it was in Minecraft 1.1 (according to the pumpkins near spawn), and at a point before I joined the server. How did you get that?

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
That's just the orbiterworld map from the download Artlav posted rendered in a program called Chunky. If you actually want to load the map you'll need to either find an appropriate version of craftbukkit and disable some of the plugins or re-merge the _nether and _the_end folders to make a save normal minecraft can load properly.

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
That's just the orbiterworld map from the download Artlav posted rendered in a program called Chunky. If you actually want to load the map you'll need to either find an appropriate version of craftbukkit and disable some of the plugins or re-merge the _nether and _the_end folders to make a save normal minecraft can load properly.
The problem is that I tried to play it in the 1.8 Beta (because I selected "historical" in the Minecraft Launcher). I tried it on 1.8.6 and I can see my house now.

ew0degY.png

FphbMPA.png

x4ZuyOc.png

And the Delta Glider
SeYIr4j.png