General Question How hard is it??

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Re-entry and landing on earth. Indeed, I haven't made any succesfull landing on earth so far (well, I have with the stock DG, because you can plow that thing through the atmosphere any way you want), I usually miss the runway by some 500 kilometers... :lol: Just can't get myself around to practice it!
I know just what you mean. I didn't bother with it until I flew a few AMSO missions. But then again, I haven't bothered with it since. :lol:

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I have however designed numerous aircraft for both FS9 and FSX using the wonderful GMax program. If it can be done and I see no reason why it can't, I intend to start designing subjects for Orbiter 2010 also. One subject I have already started looking into designing is Launch Complex 39 for the Shuttle but no rush.
Well, something like that is already being done: Space Shuttle Ultra Launch Complex 39.

Spacethingy

Multitasker
Reaction score
Website
spacethingy.weebly.com
I started by crashing a lot, getting annoyed and giving up.

I then moved on to endless blow-up base building with UCGO, got interested in how exactly you DO orbit something and started experimenting with the Arrow.

I then deigned to read the Orbiter Manual, and found it was actually dead useful and well written and suddenly found I could do rendezvouss and reentries... :p