Humor How would you suvive the zombie apocolypse?

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
So...how would you? Either come up with the most serious idea you could come up with, or the most zany idea in the universe?

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I wouldn't. I would become a zombie and EAT ALL YOUR BRAINS! MWUAHAHAHAAAA!

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
What's so fun in this?
16x9.jpg

luki1997a

Reaction score
I would shoot it 6 times w/ a pistol and then knife(for more points) :lol:

greets to all CoD players

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Don't forget the mushrooms for when the sun goes down...

Ghostrider

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hm. We have plenty of supplies, weapons, ammunition and stuff. We would only need to move out a lot.
I'd take a nice cozy mountain house up on the Gotthard. Plenty of killing ground, beautiful scenery and very little incentive for the ghouls to come up and cause trouble.

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
We would only need to move out a lot.
I'd take a nice cozy mountain house up on the Gotthard.

Beware! there's so much hidden tunnels, caverns and even bloody airports in those mountains, the beasts might spring from the ground every few meters :lol:

I always thought the swiss alps would be a much better location for a post apocalyptic RPG than any place in america. Plenty of dungeons to go around. I can already hear the reviews: "The extensive caverns are very atmospheric, but need some willing suspension of disbelieve. And sometimes, the developers went so over the top as to include runways stakced with fighter jets inside the mountains. I can't see how anyone could have the Idea of doing such a thing. Must have been some highly industrialized dwarfs at work here, Moria is a joke compared to this!"

sitha241

Reaction score
I would play orbiter and chill in my apartment..then when I would get hungry I would start eating them :D

Ghostrider

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Beware! there's so much hidden tunnels, caverns and even bloody airports in those mountains, the beasts might spring from the ground every few meters :lol:

You forgot the camouflaged artillery emplacements. Nothing says zombiebuster like a Bison cannon shot smack in the middle of a shambling horde.:thumbup:

I always thought the swiss alps would be a much better location for a post apocalyptic RPG than any place in america. Plenty of dungeons to go around.

There was this tunnel between Forte Airolo and Forte Motto Bartola near the Gotthard, which could be used to travel between the fortresses should the road be snowed over. We NCOs used to tell recruits about the guy who was accidentally locked in one winter, and still wandering there. Then at night we would sneak in and bang on the metal doors...

Last edited:

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Why would anyone need to survive the Zombie War?
Just handwave a slingshot teleporter and move to a more peaceful dimension.

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
Can't you smell my T levels?

Rtyh-12

Reaction score
Zombiesm seems to affect your brain, making you move more slowly and more aggressive. It also seems to cause necrosis of the whole body. There is no known cure.

Since it is transmittable by biting, scratching and other open wounds, it seems to be caused by a virus, bacteria, or parasite. In some movies, however, they tried antibiotics, but they didn't help, which means it has probably evolved a natural protection against them. That could only have happened if they have been exposed to antibiotics, so we could assume that it started in a populated, advanced area.

I'd avoid any such area, so I'd move away from any major city. Meanwhile, scientists would start to work on a cure, in a similarly isolated area. If it were possible, I'd try to find them.

Otherwise, find weapons. Guns would be relatively effective at killing zombies, but they would leave rotten, microbe-infested corpses lying on streets. A better choice would be using flamethrowers to kill the pathogen as well. That, or explosions :)

In the long term, I'd try to make use of the chaos to get my hands on some equipment to help me escape the planet. After disinfection, a spacecraft would be great. It's (very) unlikely, of course, but possible to steal a rocket or something and dock with the ISS. It would be safe until we'd run out of resources, when we'd have to go back to the surface.