I'm back...

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
I am sad that the week is over, but I suppose all good things must come to a end.

On the return flight to Seattle my family was sitting in the very last seats of the plane. All threw the flight, it felt like everyone on the entire plane went to the 2 restrooms in the rear of the plane. When we were circling because of delays and air traffic, someone who either had the flu or was airsick, came by with his cheeks full like a chipmonk. He ran to the bathroom door tried the door handle and its locked, somone has been sitting in there for 20 minutes. Unable to open the door, he just emptyed out on the wall, floor, and the flight attendent. The attendent screems really quickly. I imagine that she just turned around to see this blob of yuck unintentinally aimed at her. To wrap it all up, a different attendent asks me to move to the sick man's seat somewhere in the middle of the plane, so he could have the seat right next to the restroom.

I am so glad that the flight was almost done, the rest of the flight smelled really bad...

Cosmos

Reaction score
I am sad that the week is over, but I suppose all good things must come to a end.

On the return flight to Seattle my family was sitting in the very last seats of the plane. All threw the flight, it felt like everyone on the entire plane went to the 2 restrooms in the rear of the plane. When we were circling because of delays and air traffic, someone who either had the flu or was airsick, came by with his cheeks full like a chipmonk. He ran to the bathroom door tried the door handle and its locked, somone has been sitting in there for 20 minutes. Unable to open the door, he just emptyed out on the wall, floor, and the flight attendent. The attendent screems really quickly. I imagine that she just turned around to see this blob of yuck unintentinally aimed at her. To wrap it all up, a different attendent asks me to move to the sick man's seat somewhere in the middle of the plane, so he could have the seat right next to the restroom.

I am so glad that the flight was almost done, the rest of the flight smelled really bad...

Welcome back, sorry I have to say this, but you also had to pay a lot of money for this great experience.:)

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Welcome back, sorry I have to say this, but you also had to pay a lot of money for this great experience.:)

:lol:

In terms of the airline company, what I paid was little. If I just went for the upper class or even 1st class seats I would have paid more money to not have that experience.

:cheers:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
LOL, I am sure, if I would be flying in a plane, I would be very likely the guy with the full ammo load.:lol:

I did not fly in my life yet, I prefer train and ship. I can get sick inside a car on a smooth highway, but I get an absurd appetite once I am on-board a ship. Nothing beats traveling over the channel at 5-6 Bft with a school class, where one half of the people is drunk and the other half sea-sick after seeing the ship. Especially if you don't have dry naval weather (which means you have more water below your feet as around you). You enjoy the Kate Winslet memorial perspective (as far to the bow as possible) and when you turn around, you can see people giving all they have - into the ocean.

I don't want to imagine how these people who have enjoyed the boat transfer to the Château d'If. We had a tiny boat and tiny 80 cm waves. Which was a great combination for having some fun. Especially jumping of a boat which goes up and down, up and down... :rofl:

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
where one half of the people is drunk and the other half sea-sick after seeing the ship.

:rofl:

Code:
I did not fly in my life yet, I prefer train and ship

Wow, you never have been in an airplane before? My immidiate family is on average 3 entire states away from the rest of my family. For me, the only way to see them is to either fly, or take a picture. or if I am willing to spend 6 of my 7 days driving...

I have been on a train before at like 2 AM so was asleep and was dark out so no-one couldnot see anything.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Wow, you never have been in an airplane before? My immidiate family is on average 3 entire states away from the rest of my family. For me, the only way to see them is to either fly, or take a picture. or if I am willing to spend 6 of my 7 days driving...

Well, Germany is MUCH smaller as the USA. And more concentrated. ;)

My closer family is in a radius of 70 km, the longest distance are the 500 km to my aunt and my surviving grandma. One part of my family actually even lives not only in the same village, but also on the same "clan fortress". ;) Has advantages.

The longest distance I usually have to travel is to my own little family... my girlfriend works 230 km away in Berlin. And in that case, it is much faster to take the direct connection via high-speed train (1:06 hours from Wolfsburg central station to Berlin central station), than to drive to the next airport, which has a regular connection to Berlin.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Well, Germany is MUCH smaller as the USA. And more concentrated. ;)

My closer family is in a radius of 70 km, the longest distance are the 500 km to my aunt and my surviving grandma. One part of my family actually even lives not only in the same village, but also on the same "clan fortress". ;) Has advantages.

The longest distance I usually have to travel is to my own little family... my girlfriend works 230 km away in Berlin. And in that case, it is much faster to take the direct connection via high-speed train (1:06 hours from Wolfsburg central station to Berlin central station), than to drive to the next airport, which has a regular connection to Berlin.

Wow, I think its lucky to live so close to your family. They dont have a computer or internet, so its impossible to have webcam chats and to send regular pics and e-mails.

For us, for some odd reason it takes roughly 2.5 hours to fly, but we have to get up at 3AM and dont get to our destination untill 10 PM. :(

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Maybe Germany should try selling the Transrapid to the USA. :rofl:

(This technology is a proud failure and only kept alive as potential pork barrel for Siemens and Thyssen-Krupp)

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Maybe Germany should try selling the Transrapid to the USA. :rofl:

(This technology is a proud failure and only kept alive as potential pork barrel for Siemens and Thyssen-Krupp)

I can already feel our taxes going up...

:lol:

doggie015

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score

When we were circling because of delays and air traffic, someone who either had the flu or was airsick, came by with his cheeks full like a chipmonk. He ran to the bathroom door tried the door handle and its locked, somone has been sitting in there for 20 minutes. Unable to open the door, he just emptyed out on the wall, floor, and the flight attendent. To wrap it all up, a different attendent asks me to move to the sick man's seat somewhere in the middle of the plane, so he could have the seat right next to the restroom.

:rofl: I feel sorry for everyone on that plane, double for the cleaners