Search IMFD

Archabacteria

Reaction score
I technically have found the author's website already, but my network service (read: server I have to go through to access the internet, which is monitored by some kind of parental control, insert complaint about not being able to move away from home here) blocks the entire website as an advertisement. I require a different place to get the download from, as it will be very difficult to convince the person who controls what is blocked to unblock it.

Silly IPCop, it blocks basically everything. I can't even put 'grape' in a search box now.

jarmonik

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
It's sad to hear that. I don't know how wide is the problem so I don't know what kind of actions should I take but if you contact me via e-mail I can sent it as an attachment.

EDIT: Have you tried to reach the site from somewhere else like from a school or local library ?

Last edited:

Archabacteria

Reaction score
It's sad to hear that. I don't know how wide is the problem so I don't know what kind of actions should I take but if you contact me via e-mail I can sent it as an attachment.

EDIT: Have you tried to reach the site from somewhere else like from a school or local library ?

No, I haven't, since I don't need it there. (as for transferring it to a USB, the last one I had broke just from the normal duty, and I'm hardly in a position to go and get a new one- high school students don't exactly make that much. I make about eight dollars a month, if it's a good one. And then I go and spend it somewhere.)

And I'd email you, but it's looking a tad hard since I can't find any way to do that on this site.