Project Improvements to Soyuz TMA add-on

Jupiter

Project Director
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Project improvement to Soyuz TMA

Similarly, I also heard about an upcoming Salyut 6 from "No Matter" (of the Francophone community). But that one seems also be delayed. So I went ahead and developed a fairly polygon-intensive "spacecraft3" Salyut 6 model, with animations, plus a bunch of scenarios. But I haven't released it yet...wanted to add more scenarios and do some decent documentation just this once :lol:

Hello,
I may be quite new to this forum, but I am posting to say that I definitely am interested in the Soviet space program, have been developing add-ons for over two years and that I am working on a Salyut 6 add-on as well!
Also in the works is her successor, Salyut 7, and a series of TKS transport vehicles also!

And as a special treat for you all, I have included shots of my Salyut 6 model here on this reply. Finally, if all goes well, then you should be able to play with this by mid-January next year!
I will be posting updates as time passes to keep you occupied during the holidays.
Have a happy new year,
Jupiter

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Hello,
I may be quite new to this forum, but I am posting to say that I definitely am interested in the Soviet space program, have been developing add-ons for over two years and that I am working on a Salyut 6 add-on as well!
Also in the works is her successor, Salyut 7, and a series of TKS transport vehicles also!

And as a special treat for you all, I have included shots of my Salyut 6 model here on this reply. Finally, if all goes well, then you should be able to play with this by mid-January next year!
I will be posting updates as time passes to keep you occupied during the holidays.
Have a happy new year,
Jupiter

Nice! Can't Wait

MajorTom

Ker-splash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Yes Jupiter,

That's a beautiful model of Salyut 6. Mine is nothing special...probably won't release it.

I'm looking forward to seeing your Salyut 6 when it's ready!

MT

isda

Reaction score
:cheers: some questions & suggestion to anybody who develop tma descent module. Is it possible to put cosmonauts in the modules? which can move around the modules (descnt and orbtl) and perform EVA as well ;).
wanna share this pic...

Attachments

• 1320671.jpg
    1320671.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 69

kino_astroboy

Orbinaut-in-Training
Reaction score
:cheers: some questions & suggestion to anybody who develop tma descent module. Is it possible to put cosmonauts in the modules? which can move around the modules (descnt and orbtl) and perform EVA as well ;).
wanna share this pic...

Very nice isda! Did you create this?

unussapiens

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nickgrant.id.au
I plan on having cosmonauts in the capsule, and possibly have them moving around (but that will come later). EVA, though rarely used, will be available.

Albinon

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
October Sky

First I have heard of that project.

But I am borrowing various free-ware add-ons and am starting to work them a bit. Already got the soyuz-pad add-on to work as a DLL and intend to incorporate it into a larger project similar but not to the scale of apollo NASSP. With MajorTom's beta SoyuzTMA and Dave Henderson's Soyuz launcher, which I am converting from CVEL to C++, I hope to make a start. The Baikonur Cosmodrome add-on as a background is a good step. Eventually I intend to make the service rail-way from the assembly plant to the launch site to round off the show. Thank goodness for Google Earth! I am great on code, lousy on graphics so it will work fine but look amatuer.

Check out my first add-on Ares and Orion on Orbit Hanger Mods, under paladan1 as author.