Project [In finalisation]Solar modules P3/P4/P5/P6 from ISS

Mustard

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.mustard-fr.com
P3/P4 totally fold upd, ready for packaging, for a transis to RussH indutries which to install the animation's motors :)

Russ H, i'm absent this week end, and i must fix somes details yet, so i hope send you the final release + anim documentation/explanation around Wednesday.

p3_01g10.jpg

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
P3/P4 totally fold upd, ready for packaging, for a transis to RussH indutries which to install the animation's motors :)

Russ H, i'm absent this week end, and i must fix somes details yet, so i hope send you the final release + anim documentation/explanation around Wednesday.

p3_01g10.jpg

Nice, cant wait for Russ to finish it.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Howdy Mustard, I believe that you finished the work today? If so, great news!

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Howdy, I am guessing that RussH is working on the code now? Should be interesting to recreate the STS-120 mission with this Addon.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Howdy, I am guessing that RussH is working on the code now? Should be interesting to recreate the STS-120 mission with this Addon.
This is P3/P4 which was launched on the STS-115/12A mission in September 2006. STS-120/10A delivered and installed the Harmony(formerly Node 2) module while also relocating the P6 truss. P6 was launched and installed into its temp home atop of the Z1 truss on the STS-97/4A mission in December 2000.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
This is P3/P4 which was launched on the STS-115/12A mission in September 2006. STS-120/10A delivered and installed the Harmony(formerly Node 2) module while also relocating the P6 truss. P6 was launched and installed into its temp home atop of the Z1 truss on the STS-97/4A mission in December 2000.

I know, But its a good substitute :speakcool: Also, I am gonna have to re-create STS-115. Is there anyway that someone could modify, like the ISS13A3 Module to have the Docking port on top the Z1 Truss (already there.) Erase the S3/4 Trusses and the P3/P4 Truss and place the base with a Docking port, So there would be Nice recreations of STS-115, STS-117, and STS-120 (The biggest Assembly Missions yet in my personal opinion.)

Russ_H

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
update on work

Hi,

Do to some software issues I have had to reload the textures for the model. I could not get the model into Maya with out a lot of work, But all the work is done and we have total control of the model. This makes it easer to write the dll.

Things are rolling along nicely now.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Hi,

Do to some software issues I have had to reload the textures for the model. I could not get the model into Maya with out a lot of work, But all the work is done and we have total control of the model. This makes it easer to write the dll.

Things are rolling along nicely now.

Sorry, but when do you estimate release?

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I would imagine it will be released on Tuesday. ;)

Yoda

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Any news on this one ?
I've got two shuttle's waiting to take these panels up to my station !

:)

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
This is GREAT!! Will we finally be able to have more than one in a scenario?

Russ_H

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I am working on this every day and it will get done. I am not sure how long this will take but when I get closer to being finished I will update.

yes we will be able to have as many as we want in a scenario.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
I am working on this every day and it will get done. I am not sure how long this will take but when I get closer to being finished I will update.

yes we will be able to have as many as we want in a scenario.
Excellentnews.

Russ_H

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi

I am about 20% done with animations. I am also looking for help with sun tracking code.
I also think it would be cool to have an MFD that could be tuned to each Solaris2 module in the scenario. This way you could control them all from one place.

Russ