Problem Invisible XR Fleet

K-R-Hart

Reaction score
Hi folks, have a weird thing happening with the XR fleet of ships in Orbiter 2010. The craft seems to load in but once the sim starts there's no ship or anything. Nothing on the pad/runway.

I wondered if they've been updated for 2016 and not working with 2010? I have 2016 version but that seems a little unstable.

Anyhoo, thanks for any guidance. :thumbup:

Karl

NextBigLeap

Reaction score
Yes the current XR fleet is for Orbiter 2016. You will have to use a older version meant for Orbiter 2010+P1. I have that download if you where to contact me.

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
It's not a secret. See here:
https://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?p=540866&postcount=6

And, few posts below that:

I don't want old XR versions to be officially hosted on Orbit-Hanger since it can create confusion for users who just want to find the latest XRs. The other reason is that I do not provide support for old XR versions.

However, I have given Face permission to host the old XR versions on his OMP site since OMP (for now) only works under the old Orbiter 2010 P1 release. Or users can use the Wayback Machine links above.

:cheers:

K-R-Hart

Reaction score
Yes the current XR fleet is for Orbiter 2016. You will have to use a older version meant for Orbiter 2010+P1. I have that download if you where to contact me.

Many thanks for your reply my friend. I would very much like to aquire the older fleet :).

At first I thought I'd discovered a stealth fleet used by the government haha.
Well maybe not but..

Best regards,

Karl