Just saw a UFO in Orbiter

MattNW

Reaction score
Look into this device. Concentrate on the light. Now, you saw nothing. Nothing at all.

george7378

DON'T PANIC
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
This reminds me; I was watching a film called Moonshot: The Flight of Apollo 11, and there was a scene in which they saw a UFO of some kind while they were leaving stable Earth orbit (once they had just started the ascending leg of the ejection orbit). It looked like a pulsar, but mission control didn't identify it as a spacecraft or star, and they just passed it by. I haven't been able to find anything about it anywhere else, so was it just added for dramatization purposes?

.-.. --- ... -
Reaction score
it was probarbly just a part of the spaceship, when they get rally far a way, they appear a silver specs about 4 pixels

kneejo

Astronut
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
sometimes when I look around by panning the view in the cockpit I saw a brilliant light, following my ship. upon closer observation, I was looking at one of the lights of the ship itself.

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I don't know what it was, but I saw something. I was just making a trip to the moon and about halfway I saw something that at first I think it was one of the planets. It looked just like one, a big white dot, bigger than a star. I pressed F9 to see which planet was, but it was none, so I kept looking at it and it started to look dimmer, until it dissappeared.
I have no idea what it was, but I know it was not a ufo! Possibly a glitch, I don't know, but it was funny. :lol:
No, you did not see a UFO. You saw nothing. And, should you decide that you did see something, there is a lot of empty space out there... We could bury your body and no one would find it.

The 2-Belo

Capt. Refsmmat
Donator
Reaction score
"Impossible. No ship that small has a cloaking device!"

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
Was this it?

A19790906000d7.jpg

Prepare for a close encounter!

The 2-Belo

Capt. Refsmmat
Donator
Reaction score
I wonder if the aliens are standing around their computers on the far side of Andromeda posting "WE NEVER WENT TO EARTH! LOOK AT THE SHADOW ANGLES! THE HUMANS ARE CLEARLY BADLY-MADE PUPPETS! FAAAAAAKE!" messages...

kneejo

Astronut
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I wonder if the aliens are standing around their computers on the far side of Andromeda posting "WE NEVER WENT TO EARTH! LOOK AT THE SHADOW ANGLES! THE HUMANS ARE CLEARLY BADLY-MADE PUPPETS! FAAAAAAKE!" messages...

please don't make fun of the andromedans.. they are they nice guys.. :)

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Proxima Centuariis are nicer.