KSC High Resolution With Amso Problem!!!

chico1979

Reaction score
I have installed KSC high resolution with AMSO homever the high textures resolution does me her to see only with other sceneries. When I Launch AMSO doesn't visualize her to me!!! Help ME!!! Excuse Me for the non perfect English!!! I'm italian!!! I have used a program for the translation!!!

AMSO SCENARIOS

picture.php

picture.php

OTHER SCENARIOS

picture.php

FordPrefect

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You need to tweak your AMSO KSC or CapeCanaveral config file to make use of those hi-res tiles. Though a SLF in the background of a launching Saturn V may not be looking realistic either...

caningo

Developer-in-training
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Ciao Chico,

Questo problema anche io l'ho avuto. Sicuramente hai istallato AMSO dopo HiRes KSC. Per usare bene il HiRes KSC devi fare 2 cose. In primo luogo installa l'AMSO. Poi fai l'installazione del HiRes.

Ora devi scambiare due file. AMSO usa un Canaveral differente da quello normale (il HiRes). Vai alla cartella di Config > Earth > Base > AMSO e togli il file di Canaveral.cfg. Poi vai a Config > Earth > Base e copia Canaveral.cfg. Lo devi incollare nella cartella anteriore di AMSO.

Ora prova ad iniziare Orbiter e metti uno scenario di AMSO e dovrebbe funzionare. Se continui ad avere problemi fammelo sapere.

Caningo

chico1979

Reaction score
IN ENGLISH

Caningo, a lot of graces. The problem I have resolved him performing the procedure that you have described me. A lot of Graces, YOU have been kind!!!! They were days that tried to find a solution, but without results!!!!
A question, but do you know how to speak Italian??? :speakcool::cheers:

For SATURN V: My problem was not that described in the thread that you have shown. I had already read him!! Thanks the same! ;)

IN ITALIANO

Caningo, molte grazie. Il problema l'ho risolto eseguendo la procedura che tu mi hai descritto. Molte Grazie, sei stato gentile!!!! Erano giorni che tentavo di trovare una soluzione, ma senza risultati!!!!
Una domanda, ma sai parlare italiano??? :speakcool::cheers:

Per SATURN V : Il mio problema non era quello descritto nel thread che tu hai mostrato. Io l'avevo gia letto!! Grazie lo stesso!;)

Saturn V

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
To hopefully alleviate the problems / confusion / frustration of getting these add ons to work together, please see Orbithangar for the AMSO Hi-Res KSC Patch: [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3615"]AMSO Hi-Res KSC Patch[/ame]

This should eliminate not only the Pads being out of position, but the problem of getting the hi-res tiles to show up in the selected scenario as it includes a corrected Canaveral cfg file.

Hope this helps...

chico1979

Reaction score
Thanks SATURN V! My problem has been resolved with this patch! :cheers: