Project Missile Defense Asset Pack And Ballistic Missiles

ISNJH

Reaction score
I was working on an air defense game a little bit and did a lot of meshes for my game project but due to not having enough funds to continue on with developing it I had to put it on hold but in the mean time I have a bunch of low poly Missile defense assets and textures all finished and sitting on my HD that I made. I am thinking about putting them together in a bundle for anyone that might be interested to help raise some money to continue with developing my game in the future. would people be interested in these meshes?

Ground-Based-Interceptor-render.jpg

Interceptorfieldbuilding.jpg

Interceptorfieldbuildingimage2.jpg

Interceptorfieldbuildingimage3.jpg

Agni-II.jpg

Agni-III.jpg

IS-SBXpic1.jpg

IS-SBXpic2.jpg

IS-SBXpic3.jpg

IS-SBXpic4.jpg

IS-SBXpic5.jpg

IS-SBXpic6.jpg

IS-SBXpic1.jpg

MinutemanLGM-30promopic1.jpg

MinutemanLGM-30promopic2.jpg

MinutemanLGM-30promopic2.jpg

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The radar and the launch site look pretty, but the missiles would really need some work for fitting into Orbiter, they would be pretty for a RTS, but are pretty unrealistic, especially in a simulation. For example the strange skirts of the Minuteman III.

ISNJH

Reaction score
I copied the skirt shroud from a MMIII that was on display and using reference from other MMIII that are used in sims also the one front on showing the skirt parts does not show them at the best....

Also the two Indian missiles are copied as exactly as I could get the basket supports done.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I copied the skirt shroud from a MMIII that was on display and using reference from other MMIII that are used in sims also the one front on showing the skirt parts does not show them at the best....

There is a difference between field joints and separation joints. The first kind is used during assembly of the rocket and remains fixed in flight, the second separates the stages in flight.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

This video is pretty accurate there, though the exact joints are hard to see there, unless you pause often: