OHM Nasa Station

fullarmor2

Reaction score
I like this station but when I bring it up in the objects info to get the docking port frequencies, there are none! I don't really want to do docking if I can't use Docking MFD with my HUD displaying the docking corridor and distance to the port. I would like to see this station updated with this capability.

paddy2

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
When you added this to the scenario with scenario editor, or go back to the existing scenario

"Edit" the vehicle and there is a "docking" tab.

You can use this to set any of the 8 docking ports freq and it will then show up on the MFD's.

It does not come with any Freq's as unpacked but once you have set them, its works just fine. I use it as a space hotel!!!

fullarmor2

Reaction score
When you added this to the scenario with scenario editor, or go back to the existing scenario

"Edit" the vehicle and there is a "docking" tab.

You can use this to set any of the 8 docking ports freq and it will then show up on the MFD's.

It does not come with any Freq's as unpacked but once you have set them, its works just fine. I use it as a space hotel!!!

Really? I didn't know that, thanks. I swear, I learn something new about Orbiter all the time it seems like. I love it!

fullarmor2

Reaction score
I think that adding a docking port for the arrow is a great idea,and Ummu,and,UCGO could only makes this addon better.

I didn't know the Arrow Freighter can dock to a station. I thought you can only dock other smaller ships to the Arrow. Also I don't see a nose cone to open on the Arrow so it can dock to a Station.

startrek1011

Reaction score
Great space station but i think you should make the observation dome bigger and add more docking ports facing in different directions.