Request Need either Delta Glider snowbirds skin or CT-114 model

falcoleprof

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiterschool.com
When I saw on Dan's forum that replays can be combined to get a follow the leader kind of scenario...I have contacted the Snowbirds squadron here in Canada. I asked them if a pilot could try Orbiter and record his flights and also some instructor communications.

They find the project interesting since it is free for everybody to use afterwards.

So we would either need this plane, (too bad we can't import it from FS)
http://www.snowbirds.dnd.ca/v2/at-as/at-as-fra.asp#ct114

Or at the minimum a Delta Glider skin that would make it look like a future Snowbirds craft.

This could be a really nice project, they would surely put it up on their website. For now I just need confirmed volunteers to do the job if and only if the Snowbirds confirm they will do their part.

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
imagescmV21563.jpg

Model made by: WilliamT

CT-114:http://rapidshare.com/files/185055385/CT-114.zip

Airplane nose is to heavy,could anyone see why is it?
Anyone welcome to tune aerodinamic.

dutchpirate

XR Fleet Skin Designer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
What DG variant would you like the Snowbirds skin for? I could give it a try. I've been developing new XR2 skins, but I have done XR1, XR5, and DGIV in the past.

falcoleprof

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiterschool.com
Wow !

Thanks a lot for that model, now I have something to show them. As for an XR skin, isn't the XR a bit big for an arial show ? I would use either a standard delta glider or dan's DGIV.

Now just a question

Would it be possible to add the smoke effects these planes use during flight from the attachments underneath ?

As for the tuning, hope somebody can help us out here !!!

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
As for an XR skin, isn't the XR a bit big for an arial show ?

The XR1 is the same size as the DGIV and default DG.

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for that model, now I have something to show them. As for an XR skin, isn't the XR a bit big for an arial show ? I would use either a standard delta glider or dan's DGIV.

Now just a question

Would it be possible to add the smoke effects these planes use during flight from the attachments underneath ?

As for the tuning, hope somebody can help us out here !!!

I think so. Create a smoke canister with attact points. Give it RCS thrust or main thrust with no power or thrust flame at all. Then add smoke and contrail particles to its .ini config. The smoke trail can be controled with the remote vessel control plugin until a complete aircraft .dll module is built for the craft with the smoke cannisters as a part of the vessel.

Just thinking out loud ......... :cheers: