ACSoft

AMSO Founder
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The announced patch P2 for AMSO 1.19 is available on my site page:

http://www.acsoft.ch/AMSO/amso.html

This patch include the corrections of the previous first patch, therefore it correct the problem during the approach phase of the LM (program P64, where it is possible to change the landing coordinates). With this patch, the camera lock again in the direction of the actual landing coordinates, with a small green dot blinking on the screen, to indicate this location.

It also suppress now a crash (CTD at the creation of the lunar Rover) some users had.

Docking-Projector.jpg

As you can see here, it make also operational the docking projector, thanks to the new local lightings feature. Now it is really stunting to see the LM ascent stage, emerging progressively out of the space night, into the projector light, when it close the CSM.

Finally, it insure the full compatibility with Orbiter version 2010-P1, which mean this last version of Orbiter is REQUIRED FOR THIS PATCH.

Have Fun !!!

ACS

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
@ACSoft: Patch works great...thanks for utilizing the local lights feature!

FYI to all: computerex's add-on, Thruster Lights (found here: [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4774"]Thruster Lights[/ame]) if loaded and enabled under Launchpad modules, may induce weird visual effects while running an AMSO scenario.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Works well. Thanks for incorporating the local light source feature, very nice!

Thanks also for patch P2a, which solved an issue I was seeing where the autopilot was disconnecting consistently around GET00:05:25. :thumbup:

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
I remember when planet shadows were introduced, then now we are glad to get rid of them! (by adding local lights) lol!

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
This is great:thumbup:, the Lunar Rover CTD was really annoying me!

jtiberius

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hi Alain,

its always a pleasure to fly your outstanding add-on. Still every year at least once.
Thx a lot for the improvements.

I also have thanks Jarmo for his great Lunar transfer mfd.

see you on the moon
jtiberius