Surface Base Pictown, a highly detailed and optimised town.

picto

Reaction score
Dan, nice one ! Turning on my modeler program ! Just wait for my next tchak !:rofl:

Ky, what would you think about a little touch of shading gouraud on the cars?
Your cars would look much better with just doing this little thing. Just sayin' too... ;)

Here are some fine experiments with normal maps on Dan's beautiful above car by Fastoche from Dan's forum.
DX9 client for Orbiter is really cool !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=nuhfQEmU_mA

Cant' make the video visible here :sad:

Last edited:

Pablo49

Reaction score
0pmPj.jpg

6Jzr8.jpg

UlNlR.jpg

Ow8T3.jpg

Just sayin' :p

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I really should release these
You made those?

paddy2

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I think there is something wrong with my graphics card as all the road signs are facing the round way. The wording looks right but they are on the wrong side of the road!!!

picto

Reaction score
I'll have to make a special "details" mesh for the English, South Africa, Australia, Antigua, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bermuda, Bhutan and Nepal, Botswana, Brunei, the Cayman Islands, the Cooks, Cyprus, East Timor, the Falklands, Fiji, Grenada, Guernsey, Jersey, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, New Zealand, Uganda, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, the island of St. Helena (Poor Napoleon!), Seychelles, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Tanzania, Thailand, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and for some islands and micro-states ... And for France that runs also left these days. Even if one feels tempted by U-turns without blinking.

Last edited:

paddy2

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Everyone DID ride on the left at one time. All to do with swords and Napoleon if I recall

Still one fine bit of scenary

Last edited:

picto

Reaction score
Thanks paddy2, some improvements will come some day.

I have edited the first post of this thread. Link to OH for download.

Last edited: