Question Prom: Asking a girl

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Me too. Just keep a good attitude towards this.

ThatGuy

Reaction score
At my prom, I just hung out for a couple of minutes, saw what other people were doing as far as dancing, and then repeated with my own spin on it. After a couple of dances, you get the hang of things.

But whatever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT dance like this:

If you shy away from "the little kicks" you should be fine.

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
But whatever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT dance like this:

excuse-me-wtf-demotivational-poster.jpg

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Dancing is easy, you just do what feels right. If you do it correctly then it should feel perfectly natural and you won't have to think about it.

It's always easy to tell if the girl you're dancing with appreciates what you're doing, so you can follow her lead with what she likes, or keep doing what you're doing if she seems happy with it.
Also, I'd recommend not trying to sing along to the song. Unless you're Justin then it isn't a good idea ;)

dmc

Reaction score
Hey guys, im back.

Since you all decided to help me with my prom problem I thought I would keep you updated on how it went. First of all, my date, god she was gorgeous. :love:
The prom was AMAZING, I never thought I could have so much fun at doing something I absolutely do not know how to do(dance). It went really well because she knew how to dance good(seemed like all the girls there did),so she basically taught me. The funny thing is about half the guys there really didnt know what to do, at all. But after about 3 hours of non stop dancing :censored: I started really learning how to dance.

I liked dancing to the upbeat Spanish type music about the best, even though it was the hardest. But I think I enjoyed the slow dance more. It gave me time to relax and cool down. It also gave time to talk. She did seem nervous during slow dances though. Stepping on my feet a little and kinda shy to lock eyes. But basically I had a GREAT time. I am definitely gonna go next year and I would recommend anyone thats thinking about not going to go. Even if you do not know how to dance. Youll have a great time, I promise.

Peace out,
dmc

P.S.
Yes I did get that goodbye kiss. ;)

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Good for you, sounds like you had a nice evening. Probably less time for orbiting in the future...

N.