Reaction score
This is me, circa fifteen minutes ago.
QFhTd.jpg

Staiduk

Reaction score
OK, let's see if I did this right.

Here's me:
8390892557_caab581311.jpg

I'd love to put a clickable thumbnail here, but I don't know how to do that.

[EDIT:] Damn - never really noticed it before, but I'm one seriously ugly dude! :lol:

Last edited:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I don't know about that, but no one will tell you to your face.

Staiduk

Reaction score
I don't know about that, but no one will tell you to your face.

Well - if I'm interpreting your response correctly; you're saying I'm a rough-looking person. Well, I am - and trust me; it is neither arrogance nor hubris when I state that both my skills and toughness match that picture. I live at the lowest levels of society; my neighborhood is a slum. Where I live, I am forced at least once a week to fight to defend myself and others. In the five years I've lived here, I've engaged in more than a hundred physical confrontations; at least a fifth of those involved weapons. Of all the murders committed in Edmonton in the past year, more than half have been committed within two blocks of my apartment. This single fact has given me the aspect you see in the picture.

Still; don't be fooled. I'm a drunk and a fighter; that is true. But my primary interests are in arts, culture and music. Other apartments in my building blare hip-hop and gangsta-rap; mine has opera and Gershwin floating through the paper-thin walls. I love musicals; I melt into tears when watching Mary Poppins or The Sound Of Music. I thrill to Cats; and can sing most parts verbatim.
Don't judge a book by it's cover; as the old saying goes. I'm everything you see in that photo; I'm also a lot more.
:thumbup:

Last edited:

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Think I owe you guys a picture of myself after having been on here for the last five years! Me, my cousin, and Atlantis. :cheers:
242082_2641601297218_1714610151_o.jpg

Staiduk

Reaction score
Hi again. Sorry for my response Donamy; I haven't actually clicked this link for a few weeks but it seems that I did what I so often do: take an idle comment way, way too seriously.

Sorry about that. It's true I lead a very violent lifestyle but that isn't the point of the 'putting a face to the name' thread. I reacted strongly to a simple comment a normal person would have simply smiled, shrugged off and perhaps posted a humorous response to.

I'm afraid I don't have those skills. Actually; I do - but they're generally overwhelmed by the defensive skills I've developed from living on the street. Oy - I'm slowly returning to something people can call 'civil' but I'm well aware I'm not there yet. Soon - I promise. I'm trying hard. :)

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
No harm done. :tiphat:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Figured I'd put a more recent image. Me at my previous office. My girlfriend says I always look too 'serious.' In this image, I have to agree with her LOL
522211_4217430628537_1441655848_n.jpg

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
Taken last autumn when I had a lamp very close to my face on my desk. I thought it was a good moment to take a decent picture of me :tiphat:

picture.php

Last edited:

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
Orbiter-forum: the IMASA, the Incidentally Men's Association of Spaceflight and Astronomy

HarvesteR

Reaction score
Pic is from last year, but my face still looks pretty much the same:

zsUUU.jpg

Cheers

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
I believe that since I had taken up about 15 kg since I posted my face here, it's only apt for me to give a more accurate reference of how I look today, and hopefully in another year I can wean off all those fat away.

1-DSC_9805-001.JPG

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hmm - around 9 months ago:

sg-photo02.jpg