Question Ragtag Fleet

Secunda Martia

Reaction score
Hey do you have to join the Ragtag forum to download the ships. I looked everywhere in the forum, and I could not find the downloads scection. Thanks link http://yankeeclippersmobile.com/forum/
You find the links actually on the forum posts under the screenshots for each ship. For the life of me, though, I can't work out which bit of the forum carries those posts. I'm fairly sure I've downloaded from there before though, and I think I did it without registering. Perhaps if you just go through all the forum threads...?

Sorry I can't be more help.

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
A brief explanation.
Jon set it up so that you must join the fleet to download his ships in order to keep tighter control over his work. Piracy has become an issue as of late. Fleet members act as beta testers and only get a crack at the new stuff after it has been tested by the staff.

We do have a new program underway for Test pilots who wish to help out with ship development through beta testing for fleet usage. You can find out all the details in the RTF Fleet forum.

Other developers also have hanger space at the fleet where you can find add ons that work with the fleet or as stand alone add ons. Due to lack of feedback on beta ships, I have restricted my hangar access to member level Nugget or higher. I hope to be able to allow all members back in soon.