Humor Random Comments Thread

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Fun fact: Every time MLP is mentioned in any context, a fan of the show instantly begins to attempt to rationalise his love of it, and how normal it is, and how unreasonable it is to find it unreasonable that he likes it. It seems to be less of a fanbase for the show and more of a fanbase for the fans... :2cents:

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
Fun fact: Every time MLP is mentioned in any context, a fan of the show instantly begins to attempt to rationalise his love of it, and how normal it is, and how unreasonable it is to find it unreasonable that he likes it. It seems to be less of a fanbase for the show and more of a fanbase for the fans... :2cents:
As a fan of the show, that is somewhat true.

Also, just a PSA: mentioning Justin Bieber everywhere has always been old.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
I like MLP because it promotes friendship....wait,,,,damnit

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Also, just a PSA: mentioning Justin Bieber everywhere has always been old.
Yes. It died of old age the moment it hit the internet. :lol:

But in his defence, he isn't bad at the sort of music he...performs. And hey, some people like it, so it can't be that disgusting.

Of course the same applies to MLP (hey, it's not that bad!) Most of us are just sick of hearing about it all the time when there are better and more receptive places for fans to talk about it.

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
Of course the same applies to MLP (hey, it's not that bad!) Most of us are just sick of hearing about it all the time when there are better and more receptive places for fans to talk about it.
Exactly. That's why the usergroup for bronies exists here.

Granted, as far as shoving MLP in everyone's faces goes, the fans here on O-F aren't that bad compared to some other sites.

If any fellow bronies on here truly want a good place for ponies, just go here. Creating an account only takes a few seconds, you don't even have to verify email.

Let's keep O-F clean. Remember, people come here to discuss a simulation software and spaceflight, not look at cartoon ponies.

Last edited:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Agreed...now

Can dots kill you? (The candy) I just ate a box of them and I feel funny....

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Agreed...now

Can dots kill you? (The candy) I just ate a box of them and I feel funny....
The freeze-dried ice cream things? No idea, they aren't sold in Canada.

I've only ever had them on a trip to Florida, man were they good. I'd take the risk of feeling funny to have a bowl of those again. :)

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I tried those freeze-dried dot ice cream once.

I seriously thought that my stomach was going to explode. So naturally, I tried them a second time after a few months passed. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice. Don't get fooled again.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
The freeze-dried ice cream things? No idea, they aren't sold in Canada.

I've only ever had them on a trip to Florida, man were they good. I'd take the risk of feeling funny to have a bowl of those again. :)

Those are dibs...and yes, they are AWESOME!!! Dots are gooey candy things...and im still alive...so far

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Those are dibs...and yes, they are AWESOME!!! Dots are gooey candy things...and im still alive...so far

These are Dibs and I agree with you, they're awesome.
dibs.jpg

There are two kinds of Dots, the "gooey candy things"
dotscandy.jpg

And "dippin' dots" (freeze-dried ice cream)
dippindots.jpg

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Oh, we have dibs. I was thinking of something else, i guess.

Ah, these dots. Well yes, we have bloody gumdrops here, they're great. Candy in general is great. :lol:

Maybe the dots I was thinking of were a local thing. :shrug:

Edit: Pipcard has it! Dippin dots was what i was thinking of. :)

Last edited:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Oh, we have dibs. I was thinking of something else, i guess.

Ah, these dots. Well yes, we have bloody gumdrops here, they're great. Candy in general is great. :lol:

Maybe the dots I was thinking of were a local thing. :shrug:

Well, i love all candy...end of discussion.

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Only on O-F can scientists and engineers discuss what type of candy hurts your stomach the most.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
IT'S GONNA BLOW!
(Referring to my toaster of course...)

Other than taking a sledgehammer to it or removing the batteries, I wonder if there's a way to stop a smoke-alarm beeping...
Argh, I have the same problem. In their infinite wisdom and brilliance, the people who designed our house placed a hardwired (can't be removed, can't be disarmed) smoke detector directly over the wood furnace. :facepalm:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Argh, I have the same problem. In their infinite wisdom and brilliance, the people who designed our house placed a hardwired (can't be removed, can't be disarmed) smoke detector directly over the wood furnace. :facepalm:

It is the worst hell trying to find the constant BEEP.......BEEP.......BEEP........BEEP