Reaction score
Shuttle fleet and all of David413's addons appear to be missing in action.:(

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Nova, you're making me lose all faith in this generation.

werdna

Astroarchitect
Reaction score

No worries. It's just the dumb masses. Every human society has this stupid problem. Once society rids itself of the dumb masses and those who use them to take power, we'll be all right.

Really, a society of 100 percent intelligent, dignified human beings would do really well. It's the only society that I would dare hope to see colonize space. I'd hate to be in some kind of escape pod headed towards Earth and worried that if I land in the wrong political border I'd be ridiculed or arrested, and so on.

Honestly, we're basically almost at the turning point in human history which is what decides whether we end up as a happy, Type I civilization with world piece and advanced technology and culture, or a collapsed society with an out of control population, no natural resources, and a horrible life. It could go either way at this point. Here's a random sentence to make this funny! All I can say is I know I'm young enough that it's only a matter of time before I get to find out. I guess I feel like I'm waiting and watching. ...don't take this as depressing or anything. :) The future isn't really that predictable.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Nova, you're making me lose all faith in this generation.

Hey, it's good for me, because that means I have to compete for these idiots for a job. Easy win. :cool:

They might be book smart, [some actually are] but they couldn't get the message to Garcia if their life depended on it.

Last edited:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
No worries. It's just the dumb masses. Every human society has this stupid problem. Once society rids itself of the dumb masses and those who use them to take power, we'll be all right.

...but they're multiplying too quickly! :shifty:

Astronut25

Reaction score
...the dumb masses...

A while back I took an IQ test, and when I was finished it showed the average score for the area that I live in. It said something like,
Your Score: :censored:
Average Score: 61

and, sadly, I definitely believe it.

Last edited:

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
A while back I took an IQ test, and when I was finished it showed the average score for the area that I live in. It said something like,
Your Score: :censored:
Average Score: 61

and, sadly, I definitely believe it.

Isn't 61 borderline mentally challenged?!