Humor Random Comments Thread

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
I will never rest until I kill every single wasp in the world.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Wasps. Darned buggers. One snuck up on me today and got me in the neck - in my room. :dry:

Siblings don't close doors when they're supposed to...

MattBaker

Reaction score
Never, never use a fluorescent tube as a light, I just sat here (note it's already night in Europe) and the light started flickering like in a horror movie. I don't know if I'm too easy to scare or all kind of weird, scary things happen to me...

On the other hand, I can't remember replacing the tube since I live here (roughly 15 years), talk about efficiency.

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
I just finished watching Moon. Very deep, one of the best space movies I've ever seen.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
First day of college is over with. I haven't had calculus in two years. Just jumped into the honors calculus III course. Probably going to be intense. ._. Other than that, things are going alright. Monday schedule is hell for me, but Tuesday is like Monday's weekend: I have two classes, short ones, easy too, IN THE SAME ROOM.

Mattyv

Rocket Scientist in Training
Reaction score
Just started at my first job this week. So far so good.:thumbup:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Woo! School!
[/end_forced_message_of_happiness]

help me...

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Scratch that! My father was gracious enough to make it so my DVD's don't arrive until the second week of September. I've got a few more weeks of summer left!

:cheers: Dad!

SE

MattBaker

Reaction score
This day in history (my edition):

The R-7, a russian masterpiece of engineering, concludes it's first successful test flight in 1957. The R-7 was the base of the Russian Space Program and still flies today, developed to the Soyuz rockets. Paving the road for Sputnik in October, Yuri Gagarin four years later and every manned spaceflight of Russia, this test flight should be remembered as the beginning of space exploration.

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
What convinced me to sign up for 4 AP classes? My first day of school is in six days and I already have to do a lot of homework.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
This day in history (my edition):

The R-7, a russian masterpiece of engineering, concludes it's first successful test flight in 1957. The R-7 was the base of the Russian Space Program and still flies today, developed to the Soyuz rockets. Paving the road for Sputnik in October, Yuri Gagarin four years later and every manned spaceflight of Russia, this test flight should be remembered as the beginning of space exploration.

Something in history that makes me smile.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

browsing through my backlog of pictures, found a gem.

OY2g7.jpg

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I've got a flight to Orlando tomorrow, first time on Airtran. Also have a tour of all KSC!

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Something in history that makes me smile.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

browsing through my backlog of pictures, found a gem.

OY2g7.jpg

That picture has a historical value that I will charish for the rest of my life.

And with that, the words of Indiana Jones; "I don't know. I'm making this up as I go."

SE

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Indeed, never forget the leader from the Great White North!

Also, I'm changing my name to Frodo.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Roswell1.jpg

What happened ? Such a pretty F-16 ! :cry:

Oi! Where did you get that picture...you know the lessers shouldn't know they exist. This could ruin the master plan for galactic domination!