Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
That's an image on imgur.
And there is no signs of any problems that i can see with it.

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
If it's 2015 and you still don't use imgur I wonder what went wrong.

Maybe because I use dropbox with public folder and/or dedicated web server (depending on need) .

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I accidentally found myself on 'Know Your Meme' recently, and found a little gem to make it even more contemptible - the website jacks your browser's Back button to take you to the previous image in the set instead of the previous visited page. That's just rude!

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Know Your Meme was cool when it first started out, but it turned kind of mal over time. Someone mentioned imageshack, that one turned nasty as well.

Matias Saibene

Developing and CMakin'
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
Has anyone else noticed this on Orbit Hangar?

The top 2 entries for the 10 Ten Downloads this week.

What date were they added? (Rhetorical, BTW):lol::rofl:

OHM_Date_WTF_zpsiriofyax.png

It all began with an experiment in the next version of Orbiter including direct connection with The Probe and through her connection to this reality in which we live. As everyone knows Orbiter is a parallel universe, and allows time travel. Two users tried to publish your add-ons in the future and they succeeded. Now will be the two most downloaded add-ons for the following six years remaining.

Without going any further I have a comment of a user who traveled in time here:
Can someone explain me why this add-on is uploaded in 2021!?!?!
Then they explained to him and agreed to travel through time.

It is basically a conspiracy.

PS: I wanted ask to users who have traveled through time:
How did they make in the future to solve the current problems of the construction of ITER? Perhaps humanity saves a few years of waiting knowing this.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
*Hears Pink Floyd coming from MaverickSawyer's general direction*

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I just reserved an inaugural season ticket for the new local professional soccer team. Excited to get in on the ground floor for something like this!

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
When did LA get a new soccer team?

The new MLS team being founded here for 2017/18. They just announced a new stadium under construction next to LA Memorial Coliseum.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Football_Club"]Los Angeles Football Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Andy44

Addon Developer
Reaction score
I got my antique vacuum tube radio repaired and the guy handed me a bag with the old tubes in it. I'm trying to decide what to use them for.

Some sort of steampunkish project, maybe? A retro sci fi thing of some sort? I'm thinking some sort of Robert Heinlein-inspired art work, maybe, with blinking lights to look like a prop from a 1950s space movie or something...

Last edited:
E

ex-orbinaut

I got my antique vacuum tube radio repaired and they guy handed me a bag with the old tubes in it. I'm trying to decide what to use them for.

Some sort of steampunkish project, maybe? A retro sci fi thing of some sort? I'm thinking some sort of Robert Heinlein-inspired art work, maybe, with blinking lights to look like a prop from a 1950s space movie or something...

Lucky you!

Another radio. I would, if I had some old tubes. I have to use BJTs and JFETs in my projects. The latter of these are beginning to get scarce now, themselves.
http://www.vcomp.co.uk/one_tube_1935/one_tube_1935.htm

orbitingpluto

Orbiteer
Reaction score
I got my antique vacuum tube radio repaired and they guy handed me a bag with the old tubes in it. I'm trying to decide what to use them for.

I was going to suggest something serious, but after coming across the radio hat, I can't get the idea out off of my head.

radio_hat-davidszondy.com_.jpg

Andy44

Addon Developer
Reaction score
Those are both cool ideas, but I wasn't clear: the tubes he handed me were the old burnt out ones. One of them has the heater filament rattling around loose inside of it. These tubes are shot. So these will be for decoration. Maybe I could drill holes in the base and install LEDs inside to make them glow when I turn on...whatever it is I wind up turning on.

That radio hat is pretty awesome, though. That might make a good prop on its own. Even better, I could put a satellite dish on it like Al Franken used to do on Saturday Night Live, back before he became an insufferable politician and was still funny.

iu

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Maybe I could go with some sort of Jetsons themed device...

E

ex-orbinaut

Those are both cool ideas, but I wasn't clear: the tubes he handed me were the old burnt out ones. One of them has the heater filament rattling around loose inside of it. These tubes are shot. So these will be for decoration. Maybe I could drill holes in the base and install LEDs inside to make them glow when I turn on...whatever it is I wind up turning on.

Look up some 555 timer projects, then. Too much fun. :)

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score

How about something like USB Stick??

usb-steampunk.jpg

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
How about some creepy crawlers?
k6ufne4.jpg

I kind of just cobbled one together, but you can decorate it a bit better and make it look like a retro-futuristic spy robot or something to that effect.
R5hYKiU.jpg