Requests

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The Gunstar

from the movie The Last Starfighter.

"Greetings Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Would be great if someone could create an autopilot that simulated the Death Blossom to go along with the ship (although this would look cool with the DGIV also!)

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I am looking for a DGIV Blue Angels skin. You know, the Blue Angels, the people that fly in the blue and yellow F-18s in the National Cherry Festival. (hey i live near traverse city, MI)

I've searched in the orbithagar.com database, in the DGIV addons section in the DGIV download page in DanStephs orbiter addon page, and finally in google!

Blue angels skin:[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2945"]BlueAngels Skin[/ame]

pilotpercy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
how about a random damage/faliure addon? how hard would that be to make?

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well, you can easily code into a ship, but you can't make it universal. Becuase every coder is using a different damage-model, so you can't communicate with them. Computerex lately tried to do a universal damage-model, but as far as I know he wasn't very satisfied with the results.

fort

Reaction score
I'm thinking to a nice damage model : a randomized "Orbiter return to desktop" without scenario's save and sometimes with a complete reboot of the computer....;)

More seriously : some program hacking a standard MFD's functionality ? Orbit, alignplane...

Edit . A very small request which, I know it, will probably never see the day before a long time, even if this were already done (overG/Napkin, and others): panels 2D and can be 3D which one can modify the intensity of illumination while clicking on a button.

fort