Support Shuttle Fleet questions

Wolf

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I have a few questions about on orbit SF procedures:

1. How can we latch modules/satellites in the Shuttle payload bay using the RMS to stow them?

2. Is it possible to dock modules carried in the payolad bay (such as MPLM's) to the ISS? (I know David413 modified the STS scenarios in order to get the proper attachment points in the ISS for such modules but how do you actually attach them running the scenario?)

3. How do you attach EMU's to the foot restraint (APFR) attached to the RMS or OBSS (the blue-red grapple points are shown on EMU's feet and APFR but how do you grapple the EMU?)

Thanks for the help!

Wolf

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Ok, I've sorted out n.1 question; I wasn't positioning cargo in the exact location therefore the Arrest button on the RMS dialog box couldn't activate.

Still wondering about n.2 and 3 questions..

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
in aswer to 2 - Yes, you have to get them aligned to the docking ports of the ISS.
3. Not sure. I had to use a different EMU which had an attach point.

zerofay32

Buckeye
Reaction score
For 3, I use this: [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3058"]Attachment[/ame]

It pops up in the custom menu and isn't a MFD, which I like. But if you edit the attacment point locations, they are not saved. You have to edit thier config files. But to attach objects in-sim, it works really well.

Zerofay32

Wolf

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
in aswer to 2 - Yes, you have to get them aligned to the docking ports of the ISS.
3. Not sure. I had to use a different EMU which had an attach point.

Thanks guys for the tips. What EMU are you using in order to get the attachment point and how do you attach it to the Foot restraint?

Thanks a million :)