OHM Soyuz TMA, Progress M & Atlantis docked at the ISS

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
this addon has the same requirements like my last addon soyuz tma, progress m & atlantis docked at the mir.... enjoy!!!!

[ame=http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3569]More...[/ame]

clive bradbury

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Much as I don't like to discourage any contribution, these are not really add-ons, are they? Is it really appropriate to load OH up with simple scenarios which any of us could construct in 30 seconds with the mission editor?

Might the author's time be better spent on something more creative?

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Legacy Reviews

Legacy Add-on Reviews from Orbit Hangar Mods

Review by clive bradbury
Review:
Much as I don't like to discourage any contribution, these are not really add-ons, are they? Is it really appropriate to load OH up with simple scenarios which any of us could construct in 30 seconds with the mission editor? Might the author's time be better spent on something more creative?

Review by astrocam
Pros: Nice to see enthusiasm
Cons: See above comment
Review:
Buuuuuuurn. Seriously though, if you want to just throw a quick scenario together, at least be a bit creative. Like making a mission where it explains why the spacecraft are all at mir, what they have to do, etc. Also, making a custom space station and throwing the vehicles on it could have worked.... Better luck next time.

C3PO

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Much as I don't like to discourage any contribution, these are not really add-ons, are they? Is it really appropriate to load OH up with simple scenarios which any of us could construct in 30 seconds with the mission editor?

My sentiments exactly!
Scenarios and playbacks aren't really addons IMHO. They don't add anything to your Orbiter installation that wasn't there before.
Maybe we could convince the Mods to not include that section in the notifications and 'Latest addons' section.

Xantcha

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Why? What for? Scenarios are cool!

Good scenario can be lots of fun to play with. It also requieres some effort to create. (Lots of efort if scenario is complex) I don't see any reason why they are any less addons.

Besides - scenarios generate fewer feedback so while they are not as hard to make as something else, they are not as rewarding either. (Which was exactly what deterred me from making any scenarios) When someone makes scenario despite all this, it just shows his commitment to add something for orbiter.

Why discourage someone from contributing content for Orbiter? If you don't like something - ignore it, it's not like scnario developers are spamming you :)

Last edited:

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
every one starts small I stated making addons by making dgiv skins

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
What scenarios really need is just their own section. Like how skins used to crowd the spacecraft section but then got their own section.

MajorTom

Ker-splash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
What scenarios really need is just their own section. Like how skins used to crowd the spacecraft section but then got their own section.

Seconded! Scenarios are great, but they ought to be easy to find, and distinguished from new vessels and such.

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
Actually You can go to the search page and leave the text field blank and choose the scenario/playback catagory.