Installation SpaceX addon not allowing Spacewalks?

VincentMcConnell

Reaction score
I downloaded this SpaceX addon that says it supports UMMU. I downloaded UMMU and UCGO specifically for it, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do a crew egress and spacewalk. Here is the link to the addon I got.
[ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=5442"]SpaceX launch vehicles and Dragon[/ame]

Anybody have a solution?

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Wow...Fail... Nevermind, guys.
I didn't realize you had to be in orbit to select a crew member to EVA...

jonmatifa

Reaction score
From the Manual,

M add UMMU
E EVA
1 select next UMMU.
2 select previous UMMU.

I've never done this myself, so I don't know what else is required, but I'm guessing depressurizing the capsule (Shift+Y), and opening/closing the hatch (A), and when your UMMU returns, restoring capsule pressure (Shift+U)

VincentMcConnell

Reaction score
From the Manual,

M add UMMU
E EVA
1 select next UMMU.
2 select previous UMMU.

I've never done this myself, so I don't know what else is required, but I'm guessing depressurizing the capsule (Shift+Y), and opening/closing the hatch (A), and when your UMMU returns, restoring capsule pressure (Shift+U)

How do I get a UMMU to reenter the ship? I had an astronaut on spacewalk and I floated back into the hatch but it didn't recognize that I was back in the ship.

jonmatifa

Reaction score
It should be E once again, the EVA's I've done in the Ravenstar and Vanguard worked that way.