To The Moon in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star explorer

Reaction score
well since he is only 16 he probly won't be making it to the moon in four years even though he will be 20. but hey maybe in his middle age life he will build a rocket and fly to the moon you never know. besides building his own rocket he could become a nasa astronaught he is only 16. its just like any other teenager (including me) they still have a chance no matter how small it is until there over there 20s

Deke

The Original AstroNut!
Reaction score
At least, that's what I told Deke.

Ha ha you think you're the first and only to come up with that plan?

Well you're not.

683.jpg

Face it, you're not getting to the Moon in 2012.

SpaceCowboy

Reaction score
Deke, you honestly believe that load of bull I fed you? I could read right through you all along! The only true part is the 7 by 7 by 7 spacecraft. And my age.

Deke

The Original AstroNut!
Reaction score
Deke, you honestly believe that load of bull I fed you? I could read right through you all along! The only true part is the 7 by 7 by 7 spacecraft. And my age.

So because I outed your plans you're going to say you lied the whole time?

1) Typic reaction of a kid.
2) What if I had been serious? Then you had lied to me all along.

to be

Reaction score
I think things have gotten a bit out of hand here. Might be a good time to step back.

pete.dakota

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
At what age do people become cognisant as to how the World actually works? I think, by 16, a lot of people aspire to be astronauts - knowing there are risks. But one who plans to fly himself there - not knowing the insurmountable challenges?

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Ha ha you think you're the first and only to come up with that plan?

Well you're not.

683.jpg

Face it, you're not getting to the Moon in 2012.

^ :lol:

Astronaut pilots have to go threw the military pilots training, then if they pass, they maybe, might have a 1% chance of getting into NASA, then a half chance to be added to the list of future missions.

There is no way someone individually can get into space, especially without a government funded program.

I think things have gotten a bit out of hand here. Might be a good time to step back.

good idea, close the thread

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I've decided to close this thread after I was informed about it from a couple of our members.

To SpaceCowboy:

Although your dream of landing folks on the moon by 2012 would be really cool, I seriously doubt it will ever happen. Taking into account everything others have mentioned here about budgeting, design, construction, testing, and actually carrying out the mission is a very tall order in such a short period of time, especially given your company hasn't even been created yet! I think you will find it hard for anyone anywhere to truly believe you.

Furthermore I am not certain this isn't some kind of scam to obtain private and personal information about the members of this forum. For these reasons I am closing this thread and forbidding you from "recruiting" members of this board for your fantasy mission both in the public forums and in private messages

Do not take it personally, as administrator it's my job to see the security of this site and members are protected to the best of my ability.

*A reminder to all Orbiter-Forum Members:

Never give out your private and personal information to a stranger. It is ultimately your responsibility to protect it!

Status
Not open for further replies.