Misc TransX - Eureka Moment

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Yes, I had it last night. The moment where you smack yourself on the forehead and exclaim, "Of course! I understand! It all makes sense now!" I planned a trip from LEO to Mars in TransX on my own in the stock DG, with a non-tutorial scenario, executed the burn, did a couple MCC burns, and arrived at Mars. I used IMFD Planet Approach to fix my trajectory once there (originally had a PeA of ~ -2.5M) then did a successful orbit insertion burn.

I haven't had this sense of accomplishment since I first put the stock DG in orbit manually and then proceeded to dock manually with the ISS

Warped

Reaction score
Congrats! I remember feeling like this when I first got to the Moon and Mars with Transx.

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
Congrats! Im still learning TransX myself. Gotten to mars and back a few times, now I gotta figure out how to get to the moon.

Warped

Reaction score
Congrats! Im still learning TransX myself. Gotten to mars and back a few times, now I gotta figure out how to get to the moon.

Iv'e never even fully rendezvoused with the ISS!:rofl:

Kevon Daye

Smoking Crater
Reaction score
Just now had that moment. Made it to mars in the stock DG (and with just one mcc).Fudged the landing (not used to the thin atmosphere)but at least I got there.

The galaxy will be mine yet!