UCGO arrow problem

fwd0502

chinese boy,the heir of dragon
Reaction score
once i stop the azure rover right on the rover lift,i cant stow the lift since it shows"azure rover must be empty"so whats the problem?help me please!!!:hailprobe:

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

please help me!!!!

fwd0502

Reaction score
So Can you post a scn? I assume the rover is empty?

i will post a scnshot later,what i mean is when i have finished using azure,i just park it on the rover lift,but then i cant stow the lift whats wrong with it my friend?

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
not sure. I will see what I can find.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

So I drove the rover to the lift. Then I had a Ummu out and walked to the lift and press Enter and the lift and rover when up. or Rover on lift and switch focus to Arrow and press U

Last edited:

fwd0502

Reaction score
its weird,could you tell me whats your version of UCGO?and which addon of arrow did you install?thx so much!

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

not sure. I will see what I can find.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

So I drove the rover to the lift. Then I had a Ummu out and walked to the lift and press Enter and the lift and rover when up. or Rover on lift and switch focus to Arrow and press U

its weird,could you tell me whats your version of UCGO?and which addon of arrow did you install?thx so much!

Aeadar

Lurker Representitive
Donator
Reaction score
It sounds as though you have a Ummu in the rover.

What I do (in Orbiter 2010), is to drive the rover onto the lift, press 'E' to EVA the Ummu, use 'Select Vessel' (F3 key) to switch focus to the Ummu (it should be at the bottom of the list), then move the Ummu to the crew lift and press 'E' again to put the Ummu into the Arrow, go to the system panel on the right side of the Arrow cockpit and press the Rover Lift 'Stow' button.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

turtle91

Reaction score
Not sure if this can be an issue, too:
-as mentioned before, make sure all UMUUs have left the rover ("E")
-make sure, no cargo in/on the rover ("SHIFT+C")
-it has to be the Azure, which comes with the Arrow.
There is a customized Azure at Orbit-Hangar, which cannot be loaded (at least for me) into the Arrow.

I am using UCGO 3.0/2014 edition (latest...and...greatest...)