Project Universal Car for Orbiter (UCO)

doggie015

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I think you might mean slick stuff!

I got FS Passengers ages ago and it's a great addon, some of the cabin crew comments during flight are hilarious
I FINALLY got around to trying FSPassengers (Just demo). It is AWESOME stuff! And it helped me improve my crash-landing and emergency handling skills with the warzone demo. VERY NICE WORK!

P.S. Do you EVER sleep?

dansteph

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.dansteph.com
Clever texturing?

You mean the XPDR cargo ?
It's a FLAG parameter of this group in the mesh "blend with background" see Orbiter doc. ("FLAG 9" before group)

Working 22h per day now, I reached my work cruise speed ;) (nah if ever I could get a power button for sleep I would love it)

I think what I'm doing yet will please you. One or two day and I'll show you the little surprise. :p

Sun, I've put online your addons as well as woo482's one. Much thanks for your work.

Cheers

Dan

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Dan is like a grizzy bear, He hibernates for months at a time. When he is awake is is constantly working.

Sometimes you will get close enough to see the beauty in his add ons.

Often you see him tearing apart the rule book and all other add ons in his way.

Once he has consumed all lessor add ons he will then crawl into a hole and hibernate again.

Dan about this surprise, if I get too many more I will have a heart attack.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Working 22h per day now, I reached my work cruise speed ;) (nah if ever I could get a power button for sleep I would love it)

woh no wonder you are getting so much done... Just make sure your getting your 2 hrs of sleep :)

Ghostrider

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Dan is like a grizzy bear, He hibernates for months at a time. When he is awake is is constantly working.

That however happens when Jack Bauer finds out where he's hibernating by interrogating the bears, MacGyver fixes his Espresso machine with a toothpick and some elastic bands, and Chuck Norris goes to gently wake up. Mind you, that's the only thing Chuck Norris does gently.

Last edited:

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
You mean the XPDR cargo ?
I think what I'm doing yet will please you. One or two day and I'll show you the little surprise. :p

I can't wait :thumbup:

sunshine135

All Around Good Guy
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score

Sun, I've put online your addons as well as woo482's one. Much thanks for your work.

Cheers

Dan

As if we aren't already surprised and pleased!!! :10:

Thanks for adding the UCGO DG-IV skins to the add-ons. Just my small contribution to an awesome project.

Cheers,

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score

Wait, there's more? Is that even possible? Insane! Looking forward to seeing screenies, though. :)

ThatGuy

Reaction score
Before long we'll be at the "If you order within the next ten minutes..." stage. You're a crazy man, Dan.

dansteph

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.dansteph.com
LATEST NEWS:

Bought the latest Muse CD today "Resistance", playing the album in loop while working. Excellent, one of my fav group. (I always work with music appart when working on sound)

I made a bad choice yesterday and need to redo *something*, will take 2h-3h more.

Appart that ? ...*cough* *cough*... well !... no more news yet, the SpaceTech factory work full speed ;)

Dan

Arthur Dent

Absolutely Mental
Donator
Reaction score
Website
wasa.pottyland.de
LATEST NEWS:

Bought the latest Muse CD today "Resistance", playing the album in loop while working. Excellent, one of my fav group. (I always work with music appart when working on sound)

I made a bad choice yesterday and need to redo *something*, will take 2h-3h more.

Appart that ? ...*cough* *cough*... well !... no more news yet, the SpaceTech factory work full speed ;)

Dan

Somebody saved something that someone shouldn't have saved and can't undo it any more and now has to start from scratch?

dansteph

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.dansteph.com

trokkes

Reaction score
:censored:I have to wait to go home to see it
damn :censored:

waiting for tuesday ...