Universal Manipulator System

RangerPL

Addon Consumer
Reaction score
Yeah happy birthday Kulch!

And those are some of the best solar panels ive seen for orbiter!

ok :)
EDIT: why is the vulkan orange in this picture ?
[PIC]

It hasn't been skinned yet? :)

That's one sick looking rocket, I can't wait till it comes out. Because then I can launch big station modules

And plz plz plz plz plz plz plz can you release the Vulkan and Solaris soon? Not that I'm hurrying you, you should take your time, but I hope it comes out soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I cant wait for the Vulkan as well at the moment I am useing the Energia to launch space station components so I will be able to launch a complete small space station with the vulkan

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
That will surely take quite some time. It's obviously from it's looks in an early stage of development. I think he want's to finish up the other smaller projects first so he can fully concentrate on that without distraction.

kulch

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I use the scenario witch come with the addon. "URMS with another Mir-2 Station. In fact all the others do that except the "Mir-2 (pr.92) with URMS.
I did not downloaded all the files for that one.
If I click "purge" the object turns green as in the documentent, but it do not release the object. It is still attached to it. It show that it is some centimeters from the URMS, but it still move with it afterwards. It shows distance Leo-3,Mass 1800kg,and distance0.07 m. It also flash in green. Here is a quicksave of that scenario AFTER I choose "purge"
Maybe that wil help....

BEGIN_DESC
Orbiter saved state at T = 186
END_DESC
BEGIN_Attachment Manager
END

This is problem with AutoAttach plugin... After disabling of AutoAttach all ok for me.

BTW...Happy birthday Yuri!!!
Thank you!

kulch

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
About Vulkan

It is not on early development. I can make it in 4-5 weeks. But I can't. I have 9 projects in development for now... :(

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Kulch

2 things.

First could you be able to a arm length option to URMS so that you could change the length of the arm independently from the scale.

Second would you please finish some of your current projects ;)
Any at all, It would make you look so much less busy than you currently are :)

Congrates at writing 4 different posts in a row about completely different things :p

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This is problem with AutoAttach plugin... After disabling of AutoAttach all ok for me.
Thank you!

That's not the case Yuri. AutoAttach does not save things to the scenario. What you are seeing there are the stubs of opcSaveState and opcLoadState callback functions inside the Attachment Manager, which is another add-on: http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3058

Attachment Manager does not do anything like AutoAttach, that can't be the problem.

kulch

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
That's not the case Yuri. AutoAttach does not save things to the scenario. What you are seeing there are the stubs of opcSaveState and opcLoadState callback functions inside the Attachment Manager, which is another add-on: http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3058

Attachment Manager does not do anything like AutoAttach, that can't be the problem.
I have tested problem with AutoAttach. I have download it and install.

I can confirm the problem. I see now that it not depends of Attachment Manager tags in scenario.
I confirm - after disabling AutoAttach the problem gone...

(see http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?p=28151&posted=1#post28151)

RangerPL

Addon Consumer
Reaction score
About Vulkan

It is not on early development. I can make it in 4-5 weeks. But I can't. I have 9 projects in development for now... :(
You are doing them all at once? I admire your multitasking skills.

How about we make a poll of which add-on is most anticipated and the winner would get completed 1st :)

Great work as always!

kulch

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Kulch
First could you be able to a arm length option to URMS so that you could change the length of the arm independently from the scale.
Have no plan about this. What for???

Kulch
Second would you please finish some of your current projects ;)
Any at all, It would make you look so much less busy than you currently are :)
Congrates at writing 4 different posts in a row about completely different things :p
:lol:

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
Never seen multitasking like this before. Your doing impressive work with everything. You've always got that top notch rock solid quality with your addons and style that no one else has! They just feel so solid. May be late but happy birthday to you ! I honestly believe you're the best addon author of all time for Orbiter!

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
So whats the next addon you are releasing ?
and @RangerPL I like your signature :)

RangerPL

Addon Consumer
Reaction score
So whats the next addon you are releasing ?
and @RangerPL I like your signature :)
:lol:

In Soviet Russia, signature edits YOU!!!

Kulch's add-ons belong in the hall of fame of addons with the XR5, the DGIV and many others. But the best thing about them is that they are so useful.

UCD: Million and 1 uses for this one; I even made a Saturn V rocket out of Velcro pieces and put it together with UCD.

Tx: Awesome spaceplane that can be used for station building, sat launches, rescues... I even strapped a Shuttle Propellant tank on it to be able to reach higher orbits.

Energia: One of the best launch vehicles for orbiter ever made! (I wish I could throttle it though)

Spacetugs: Build a rocket!

URMS: I strap it on anything, and it's the first thing I put on my XR5. (The one I flew to Mars with was armed with a URMS and UCD)

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
ok :lol: :lol:

Genius

Reaction score

Thank you!

Thanks Yuri!!! Silly me. I did not thought about that. It works now like it should. You are realy amazing:speakcool:

RangerPL

Addon Consumer
Reaction score
Yuri, after the Vulkan is complete, I'd like to suggest that you expand the SRC Space Polygon spaceport and add 2 extra launchpads (so that 2 Energias and 1 Vulkan can be up at the same time)