caningo

Developer-in-training
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am experimenting a little with the addon :
To The Moon In 24 Hrs

I want to launch the PTM (Passenger Transport Module) from earth on a velcro rocket and then be able to rendezvous with the orbiting station above.

I adjusted the .scn file for one of the energia rockets and ran it. The mesh was attached to the rocket and visible, however when I reached orbit and jettisoned the last stage, the mesh was no longer visible. It was still in the scenario cuz the camera was focused on it, but nothing there. Anyone have a clue what this might be caused by? :huh:

This is what I added to the velcro .scn file:

PAYLOAD PTM TTM24_PTM TTM24_PTM 0 6.5 0 15000.0 0 0.0 1.0

I'd appreciate if anyone could give me a hand. :):p

HiPotOk1978

ReFuel L.L.C CEO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have some problems like that on my video card, ATI Radeon 9550 where all of a sudden parts of the meshes will dissapear. Happens for me with both Velcro Rockets and anything spacecraft.dll based. My fix is to say "well :censored: this god :censored: piece of :censored: video card." do a quicksave, and restart orbiter...

sputnik

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.worldof2001.com
Don't have TTM24 installed right now, so I'm not sure I can help.

There's nothing wrong with that payload line, assuming that TTM24_PTM.msh exists, and that TTM24_PTM.cfg exists. And they must, or you'd get a crash when trying to display the .msh, or on separation if the .cfg was missing.

Is it possible that the TTM24_PTM just doesn't LIKE being invoked on the fly?

You could try it as an attached payload, instead, to get around this problem.