Virtual Public Aerospace Career Concept

VPACConcept

Reaction score
Hello to everyone from VPACC (Virtual Public Aerospace Career Concept)
www.vpacconcept.org

We come in peace …All hail the Probe.

We are a non-profit that has for objective the engagement of the public in STEAM education. We plan to do this through an informal learning strategy, making new entertainment systems that are more appealing for the new generations. We intend to do this through the lens of Human space exploration, want to build a system of high fidelity simulators, built around concepts of future aerospace scenarios. In short building a highly immersive full spectrum space experience for the public, as a path to inspire, motivate and learn.

We come here to Orbiter to engage in a conversation, learn and exchange ideas. We plan on integrating a number of models made by our volunteers into orbiter so we can develop concepts into a proof of concept. We would like to share our work with the community and would be delighted if anyone would like to contribute to the effort. Don't hesitate to talk to us about different ideas you could have that could improve our models, or just to talk about motivating and engaging people on STEAM education.

We look forward to getting involved with orbiter!

:hailprobe:

mbanksj

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Michael Banks 3D artist and Game Developer

Excited to be working with such a great team.
We have some great talent under our belt, and continuing to grow.
I can't wait to see where we go.

KCB

Reaction score
Website
www.vpacconcept.org
Yes, the same individual. again thanks for the feedback and we look forward to talking some more, a lot to talk about and a lot to do. We will be posting a new thread shortly bringing some models and ideas to the forum.

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
We will be posting a new thread shortly bringing some models and ideas to the forum.

Why start a new thread? What is wrong with this one, or the last one?

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Let me guess: Not enough ado about nothing. :rolleyes:

Well, the whole project there is mostly about advertising and raising awareness, so you can't really blame them for that ;) .

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Well, the whole project there is mostly about advertising and raising awareness, so you can't really blame them for that ;) .

Of course. :lol:

But still, the main criticism from the past threads remain valid, the lack of a plan. There is a vision, and I sure have those buggers too often myself. But a vision of a goal is no plan how to get there, and most people who are sure motivated to contribute might want to know how they are spending their time in the future.

KCB

Reaction score
Website
www.vpacconcept.org
lol love you guys, opening a discussion around the development of our addons, and i am assuming this is not the right thread so yes...opening a new one in addon development.