WASA - Virtual Space Agency

Arthur Dent

Absolutely Mental
Donator
Reaction score
Website
wasa.pottyland.de

WASA - "Weltall Service Agentur" (German for "Space Service Agency)

We are a space agency within the German mirconation/virtual nation community. The WASA represents the "Dreifaltige Allianz" (German for "Trinity Alliance" - a federation of the three micronations Bananaworld, Pizzaros and Pottyland) in virtual space.

Our goal is it to simulate space exploration with fictional yet realistic spacecrafts and rockets. We are around since 2003 and used Orbiter from the beginning on (actually, the WASA was only founded, because I wanted to combine Orbiter and Micronations). After a longer hiatus (due to an unexpected data loss) the WASA is fully operational again an will continue to fulfill its goal of peaceful space exploration.

We are using a custom Orbiter installation with an alternative set of the earth texture to display the alternative-earth map of virtual micronations.

So far we (or rather I) have developed several semi-realistic rockets and capsules. The Londinos type rocket is capable auf launching payloard up to 5 tons in to LEO, including manned capsules.

The "moon rocket" was dubbed "Odessey", but unfortunately, all configuration files were lost, however the meshes still exist.
<Odyssey Gallery> <Odyssey Page>

At the moment I'm trying to create a new surface base (about 30% done) for Orbiter and gather ideas for upcoming projects.

wasacenter.jpg
rab.jpg

WASA HQ (left) and WASA Rocket Assembly Building (right)
Original creations by WASA, obviously inspired by real buildings
(created with AC3D - rendered in MegaPOV)

If you are interested in contributing to the WASA, you are free to contact me via PM or better via e-mail (contact details can be found on the webpage).

All pages are in German only (sorry guys), however if you're interested, you could use an online translator.

Homepage: http://wasa.pottyland.de
<Translated with Google>

FYI: My alter ego in the micronation community is "King Potty", king of Pottyland an WASA director. As that name implies profanity in English, I decided to change my Orbiter forum nick to the neutral "Arthur Dent" back in the old M6 forum.

Last edited: