Question What are you doing this summer?

sitha241

Reaction score
What are you doing this summer?If you are planing where are you will go to spent your free time? :)

I will spent time on beach, some on orbiter and learning to develop models and meshes for my android project..and of course studying for exams after summer :uhh:

george7378

DON'T PANIC
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
My last exam is on Thursday, so after that, I'm free until October when University (hopefully) starts. I think the exams have gone pretty well, so I'm going to chill out, and hope for some clear skies so I can do some sky-watching. I've also got a trip to America planned for August. Plus I'm helping to write for the 'Orbiter magazine'.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Not yet decided, either I finally use my enforced long holidays (customer required my holidays planning to be compatible to the company holidays) for getting some coding done, or I will do a trip to Northern Denmark. I sure will go swimming when ever I have the chance as soon as the weather permits, for finally fixing some muscular shortcomings.

Still no Wacken this year, but chances are high that for Wacken 2013, I will have both the money and the time to attend it.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'd like to go to take my girlfriend camping, as well as to the beach, but I've no spare money for it. At least some work might get done on the lighthugger model and module in my spare time.

TMac3000

Evil Republican
Reaction score
:)Studying to renew my tax prep license
:)Exploring Mercury with the Iron Hill team
:)Planning for the 4th of July
:)Learning Pascal
:)Working on Subhunter
:)Trying to lose weight

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
My last exam is on Thursday, so after that, I'm free until October when University (hopefully) starts. I think the exams have gone pretty well, so I'm going to chill out, and hope for some clear skies so I can do some sky-watching. I've also got a trip to America planned for August. Plus I'm helping to write for the 'Orbiter magazine'.

Cool! Where about in America are you planning on visiting?

Mattyv

Rocket Scientist in Training
Reaction score
Free time? what's that?

I have to take classes this summer.

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score
Mostly I will be working. Though I am taking a week off to take my girlfriend for a quick trip through Europe. We will be going to Rome, Tuscany, and Amsterdam (to see some relatives and enjoy the city before January). Also, I am taking off a few days around the 4th of July to spend some time with my family out in Oregon!

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
Going to invent a car that run on water beside that catching some shade and try not to burn.
Today temperature was 35.5° Celsius...it's going to be a hot summer.

FADEC

Reaction score
I will ride my new bike. This will include 3 routes of more than 100 Km beside the usual training. One tour through the Ruhr region in which I live. It's about 140Km and crosses all cities in which I already lived. Which is 5 all in all (ranging from 100k to 600k population).

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhr"]Ruhr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

sorindafabico

Reaction score
It's winter here, but I'll be in vacations next month and I plan to get my motorcycle and get on the road, riding through southern Brazil, Uruguay and, possibly, Argentina.

donatelo200

Aerospace Engineer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I will be spending my summer with my girlfriend and I'll be working on updating quite a few of my solar systems.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Wander around in Montenegro, Croatia, maybe Albania.
Dubrovnik and Lovćen are on the list, the rest is situational.

The other two thirds of the summer are for work, PhD and fun.