What music are you listening to?

WolfAngriff

The NSEU (Never Satisfied End User)
Reaction score
Found this artist last week. Amazing mixes and loud sound. And the voice in this one is just.... Hmmmmmm...

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The lady and I are going to see them in concert next month with Halestorm & STP.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The style copy is really on spot, maybe a bit too much flow for a LP song.

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The tongue is Breton, which was spoken in french Brittany (northwestern peninsula), and has common roots with Welsh, Gaelic, Cornish. The song "Three Sailors" is from the 18th century and was sung in modern age by Alan Stivell, "the Bard" (first clip).

Last edited:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The tongue is Breton, which was spoken in french Brittany (northwestern peninsula), and has common roots with Welsh, Gaelic, Cornish.

Or like that....

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Well, it makes sense to remember Miuras death one year ago that way, after all a lot of the songs of both bands had been based on his Manga.

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Well, before it all happens tomorrow night:

Some time later...

Last edited:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Some bands really know how to sound like on their first albums after almost 40 years. Damn.

steph

Reaction score
Some bands really know how to sound like on their first albums after almost 40 years.

They're not the only ones in those genres. 10 years ago, I'd have said they're just 'recycling their earlier stuff'. Now I think it's actually an amazing thing. Seeing them live, or stuff like Grave Digger etc and realizing it's just as 'refined' as in the 80's feels like transcending the ages, a blast from the past.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
They're not the only ones in those genres. 10 years ago, I'd have said they're just 'recycling their earlier stuff'. Now I think it's actually an amazing thing. Seeing them live, or stuff like Grave Digger etc and realizing it's just as 'refined' as in the 80's feels like transcending the ages, a blast from the past.

I think the more impressive aspect is simply this punk-like speed and aggression - it really sounds like the old german 80s, but is a new song. The last album of them was more refined and mostly mid-tempo, like most of Metal in the past years. But this really breaks out.