Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Eris

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
Neptune here too, "It's all too beatifuul"

Erm yeah... Well i dunno, just like it, seems like an oceanic planet (is there any water on that thing anyway?), like the colour and stuff..

Nah it seems that planets have change color the closer they get to the sun, when you think about it, Neptune blue, Uranus blue gree, Saturn light orange, Jupiter red orange brown, Venus red.

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
There's no denying it. There's something almost magical in watching the Jovian moons move in their orbits in real time:hotcool:

Ghostrider

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
My vote is for Pluto. I don't care what some self-aggrandizing white-collar astronomer says, I'll always consider Pluto as a rightful member of the Solar System Planets Association. Show your love for Pluto, he's small and cute and fuzzy and loves sunflower seeds.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Saturn definitely. I can't understand why anyone would pick Earth. Living here, is not in my opinion, a criterion for the "favorite planet" choice. ;)

pattersoncr

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
My vote is for Pluto. I don't care what some self-aggrandizing white-collar astronomer says, I'll always consider Pluto as a rightful member of the Solar System Planets Association. Show your love for Pluto, he's small and cute and fuzzy and loves sunflower seeds.
Just don't get him wet, and no matter what happens, Don't ever, Ever, feed him after midnight...

jholley309

Reaction score
Saturn, hands down. It's what hooked me on astronomy; after that first look through a crappy department store 50mm telescope, I couldn't wait to see more. I still love looking at Saturn whenever I can get outside with the 'scope (which grew up into an Orion 120mm achro refractor, BTW).

Cheers!

Jim

Bullethead

Reaction score
Website
www.stormeaglestudios.com
Venus. Not only is it closer than Mars, it's far more interesting, and getting something to last any time there is worth more street cred than sending something to scratch the barren surface of Mars :).

Besides, if we're ever going to live elsewhere with any hope of having a normal, Earth-type life, it'll be on Venus. Of course, it'll require terraforming, but dumping the right types of bacteria into the atmosphere should do that in a reasonable time.

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Earth is good to practice atmospheric entry, it is home, and it has a very nice moon to go to. It is big enough to spend your fuel and small enough to go around in a short time. It is beautiful and you can live there.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Saturn, hands down. It's what hooked me on astronomy; after that first look through a crappy department store 50mm telescope, I couldn't wait to see more. I still love looking at Saturn whenever I can get outside with the 'scope (which grew up into an Orion 120mm achro refractor, BTW).

Cheers!

Jim
I decided to pick Saturn for the same reason. ;) It just looks amazing through a telescope.