Who wants to be a trillionaire?

What would you do with $700,000,000,000.00

• Bailout Wall Street risky investment assets

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Invest massively in alternative renewable energy production and distribution

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Invest in space colonisation and start anew elsewhere under a new name

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • What $700,000,000,000.00? The USA are broke!

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rixile

Reaction score
I would invest in bailing out Wall street, investment in space colonization, and to mars, i would harvest asteroids so houses can be built inside them in orbit with earth, i would put more of it for finding a cancer cure, a disease cure, and many other viruses and disorders, i would make space flight extremely cheap so everyone can go to space, i would invest in Science and Technology and Bioscience and medicine, i would give every employee a raise, I would Give Every nation freedom and human rights (Especially China) i would crush slavery and oppression, i would Fund education more, i would make a machine that gives me unlimited funds, i would put the funds towards many other things including the above, i would invest in technology to allow human civilization to prosper into the next millions of years, i would invest in preserving many things, and also invest in allowing humans to live a lot longer, if not forever.

I would also buy all the Scale models and paints i can find and go to town in modelling and painting.

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
I think having a trillion dollars is to much for just one person, i will give to my Ma and Dad so they can do whatever they wanted with it, help my sister out with her stuff, i will give alot to Charity and for Science to create medicine and all, give alot to my local hospital god knows i've been there to much times cos of injuries. Of corse i will donate to the forum. I will donate to my local musuem. I will donate to the football teams i support Brisbane Lions and Parramatta Eels, Queensland Roar. Donate to the schools i give been in. Then i will give some to my Grandparents and Cousins. But i have a quiet a sick idea when my Grandparents eventually pass on in there probapble will they will give the money back to me ( lol thats sick).
Then that leaves a reasonable amount for me.

JamesG

Orbinaut
Reaction score
I would invest in bailing out Wall street, investment in space colonization, and to mars, i would harvest asteroids so houses can be built inside them in orbit with earth, i would put more of it for finding a cancer cure, a disease cure, and many other viruses and disorders, i would make space flight extremely cheap so everyone can go to space, i would invest in Science and Technology and Bioscience and medicine, i would give every employee a raise, I would Give Every nation freedom and human rights (Especially China) i would crush slavery and oppression, i would Fund education more, i would make a machine that gives me unlimited funds, i would put the funds towards many other things including the above, i would invest in technology to allow human civilization to prosper into the next millions of years, i would invest in preserving many things, and also invest in allowing humans to live a lot longer, if not forever.

I would also buy all the Scale models and paints i can find and go to town in modelling and painting.

You must be a Democrat politician. :lol:

doggie015

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I would develop the DG-IV and the Prelude II base; scrap that... I would pay people to develop them and take the credit; then I would use the profits to build a carbon-neutral mansion, make Australia's energy 100% renewable and give the rest to charity (but leave some to pay my slave's wages and the bodyguards saleries)

thomasantony

Reaction score
Website
www.thomasantony.com
Well .. I would first upgrade my piece of sh*t system , so that it can play Crysis at 2530x1600 with every setting at "Very High" and 8xAA, 16xAF :D . Then ... I'll buy get myself a CPL, start my own private space company which will develop a re-usable spaceplane / orbital launch loop. Then I will fund the first manned mission to Mars, research and find ways to make Asteroid mining economical. Establish bases.

Then I would invest into X-Prize foundation. Build enough Tidal/Wave/Solar/Offshore Wind power plants to meet all of my country's energy needs. Research cheaper and more compact power sources and propulsion systems.

Then all the usual stuff rich guys do . Work on eradicating hunger ... fund researches that will find cures to diseases ..

I know all the "Good" things came last .. bt hey .. thats just me :D.

I'll also get myself a personal Orbital "mansion" in GEO and a re-usable craft for easy access. It will also be equipped with a large telescope for pursuit of my astronomy activities :D.

Of course, I may just put all that money in a bank/do some really planned investments , and wait till I get out of college, by which time it will have grown A LOT. Oh ya .. I will have to put it some where in Switzerland or Cayman Islands or Barbados to avoid the taxman.

~
Thomas

replicant

The Wanderer
Reaction score
Invest massively in Energy and Space exploration and colonization. Everything else is a waste. It is a fact we were at our strongest when we were pioneers, not greedy slobs. All you have to do is look at wine, it ferments when the little yeasties die in their own filth because they overpopulate a small area and don't escape......

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
If I had that money I would buy a space program and I would invite all orbinauts to visit space for real, after buying a house, a new computer, and take some savings for my future.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Actually, I would build a working replica of Mo to clean my house, A working Wall-E to clean up my garbage, hey, you expect me to waste my money on immigrants to clean the mansion I would buy?