You know you're addicted to Orbiter when...

RTHSFF

Reaction score
When you have a new computer custom-made with high-end hardware just to make Orbiter look prettier/run more smoothly... (Only a slight exaggeration)

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You jump at 00:10
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4"]YouTube - The B52's - Rock Lobster[/ame]

Wally

Reaction score
when you think at 24th of December as a celebration for Apollo 8 mission rather than Christmas Eve.

jinglesassy

Reaction score
When you set your ipod touch to let you know of every update on the forum posts....Then go to bed with it as an alarm clock with the volume to to the max. Here i will let you know this NOT A GOOD IDEA!

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
When you set your ipod touch to let you know of every update on the forum posts....Then go to bed with it as an alarm clock with the volume to to the max. Here i will let you know this NOT A GOOD IDEA!

My PC will do that for reported posts, I get an email alert noise within a minute or so. Since learned to turn my speakers off when heading to bed.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
When you think about making a mesh of a toaster, and a building mesh for a car wash on Wideawake, then make the toaster a UCGO vehicle so you can drive it through the car wash.

Another one:
When you watch Star Trek: The Motion Picture and see the scene where Spock shoots himself into the V-GER iris using the huge thruster on his spacesuit, and think about sending DanSteph an email suggesting that UMmu's should at least have the option of having a main engine....

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
But it doesn't pack quite the punch that Spock's did. Granted, that was an emergency-use, fire-once engine, but still...

Xyon

Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
When, while sat on a frozen train for three hours attempting to commute home yet for some reason stationary at a red signal because of a failed train up ahead and ice clinging to the inside of the windows because the heating isn't working in the -10C cold, you spontaneously remember Apollo 13, and the "toaster through a car wash" line, and feel suddenly warmer when envisaging the reentry scene.

Xyon

Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Actually the first thing I did when I got off the train was to thank the driver for getting me home and shake his hand - he was a little surprised :p

Voyager

Reaction score
When you think that we should hail all days that have something to do with space.

GoForPDI

Good ol' Max Peck
Reaction score
When you realise that it wasn't the Soviets who were first to LEO. It was the North Pole!

:)

Solar424

Reaction score
When you celebrate Christmas for Apollo 8 and the star on top of your tree is the Probe.
:hailprobe: