You know you're addicted to Orbiter when...

Voyager

Reaction score
When you realize that the Soviets got to space first, since Russia knocked America unconscious. (Note: Hetalia is in there).

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
When you're an atheist, but you read the first ten verses on genesis on christmas eve (I'm a Christian, but I do it for that reason anyways)

jinglesassy

Reaction score
@DanM

How is that related to orbiter in anyway? Yes i am an atheist i wont hide that but i am neutral on religion. Still i fail to see how it is relevant to orbiter.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The Apollo 8 astronauts read those verses in a message to Earth on Christmas Day during their mission.

Keatah

Reaction score
When you make flight plans with a 3-ring binder and slide-rule, just like the apollo days.

OrbiterSpore

Clean Furry, of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
...when you make a lot of :spam: at nasa, forcing them to revive the Space Program :p
...when you draw a BIG deltaglider at an outdoor and a phrase under it;"You want it? Help the Space Program by paying what Obama doesn't pays!" :lol:
...when you actually sends a brilliant idea to O-F, but it was to NASA instead.
...when you bring a fictional airplane/spaceplane to life (getting there! hold it R-103! :p)

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
When talking at phone, you draw little shuttles, rockets or deltagliders without noticing it (guilty as charged).

DanM

&#1055;&#1086;&#1077;&#1093;&#1072;&#1083;&#1080;!
Reaction score
When you consider building a simpit for a local science center for your Eagle Scout project (guilty)

dougkeenan

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
When you want to build a [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhu_Island"]WuHu Island[/ame] addon to land at from orbit.

Attachments

• WuhuIsland.jpg
    WuhuIsland.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 37

Aeadar

Lurker Representitive
Donator
Reaction score

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
How about when you're watching video of a Soyuz docking at ISS and you keep trying to right-click your mouse to change the view?

When I bought Avatar on DVD and watched it at my computer, I always tryed to change the perspective with the mouse.

Sky Captain

Reaction score
When after several hours spent shoveling hard frozen snow in your backyard you come inside and make a blueprint of snow removal machine that uses F1 engine to clear the snow.

Thundersnook

Reaction score
When after several hours spent shoveling hard frozen snow in your backyard you come inside and make a blueprint of snow removal machine that uses F1 engine to clear the snow.
:lol::lol: I guess this removal maschine clears not only the snow! :lol::thumbup: