You know you're addicted to Orbiter when...

OrbiterSpore

Clean Furry, of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
I gave up the reentry part eons ago. I can't do something without a good ol' BBQ in the end. :lol: I think i still can lift up something to orbit. It's like riding a bicycle. A huge, combustible, mostly discardable, unstable, space-worthy bicycle, but it's still easy to get into orbit for me. Note that said orbits are totally unplanned and random... :p

But back in topic, You know you're addicted to Orbiter when you look forward to a Star Fox game with realistic physics. (Guilty)

'Ey, one can dream, eh? ;)

Keatah

Reaction score
So let me get this straight; after comparing physics to a videogame you sat on a BBQ stick and let out some gas that shot you into orbit. And after re-entry your rear end was too sore to ride a bike. And that this happened several times but not by choice?

DelRioPilot

Reaction score
When you start cheering on new space exploration missions solely for the purpose of acquiring updated textures.

Columbia42

Reaction score
When you hear about the new Orbiter beta version and jump out of you're computer chair in joy, banging your knee and knocking over some speakers in the process.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
When you have to get up in 6 hours, but you consider doing a fresh install and checking out the new beta...

SpaceShuttleFan

Inflatable Module
Reaction score
When you have to get up in 6 hours, but you consider doing a fresh install and checking out the new beta...

Thank Probe for Orbiter being distributed in ZIPs... I might just do that in the morning. :jiggy:

worir1

Space Nerd
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
You are obbsesed with orbiter when you shout out in the cinima when watching a sci fi
and say "thats imposible! That ship had an AoA of only 10 ! It should have burned up!"
when some one says to you ''its not rocket science'' you think about orbiter and whisper ''rocket science is easy i just launched the DG''

Last edited:

Bonanza123d

Time Lord from Gallifrey
Reaction score
when you use orbiter to prove another student in your physics class wrong. :thumbup:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hm, are we doing this again? :)

You are surely addicted when every time you see a cool spacecraft, you have a desire to somehow bring it in to Orbiter.

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
When your desire to see a new addon drives you to consider contacting the Mars Underground for models...